[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Helping cops but not in chase - TheDzivnieks (Report Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Helping cops but not in chase - TheDzivnieks (Report Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=19655)

+ Report - Helping cops but not in chase - TheDzivnieks (Report Archived by Connor) - Robi - 2015-09-22 19:14

Your LFS username: viller r

Their LFS username(s): TheDzivnieks
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP]TheDzivnieks

Main reason(s):Helping/ramming suspect but not in the chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/4rt3pmq4/downloads/new
Replay timestamps:27:10 - 27:45 / 35:10 - 36:30 and 27:45 - 29:00

Description of incident (inc date & time):
22-09-15 around 4pm GMT+2
27:10 - 27:45: my suspect Jorks is driving on the wrong side and TheDzivnieks is driving into him to block him without permission.
35:10 - 36:30: then Jorks is driving on the wrong side of the road. There's a crash with TheDzivnieks. Then he's helping us again without permission. Then Jorks give up because with the help from TheDzivnieks, Jorks is blocked and cant go anywhere. I said to him that he's not in the chase but I dont het any response from him
Also:
27:45 - 29:00: TheDzivnieks is playing on the road with AndriusB. I think he's not in a chase because i cant hear a siren or I see lights.

Report - Helping cops but not in chase - TheDzivnieks - Connor - 2015-09-22 19:42

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Helping cops but not in chase - TheDzivnieks - Connor - 2015-09-22 20:05

Quote:27:10 - 27:45: my suspect Jorks is driving on the wrong side and TheDzivnieks is driving into him to block him without permission.

Yep, he's clearly trying to box him and even wrongsides to try and catch up with you afterwards.

Quote:27:45 - 29:00: TheDzivnieks is playing on the road with AndriusB. I think he's not in a chase because i cant hear a siren or I see lights.

I've checked the chatlogs and TheDzivnieks initiated a !chase after using force on the drifter in front of him. He did in fact use force on someone he wasn't even chasing so we can take this into account too.

Quote:35:10 - 36:30: then Jorks is driving on the wrong side of the road. There's a crash with TheDzivnieks. Then he's helping us again without permission. Then Jorks give up because with the help from TheDzivnieks, Jorks is blocked and cant go anywhere. I said to him that he's not in the chase but I dont het any response from him

I'm not sure how he doesn't understand that you can't help other COPs if you aren't in that chase. He's had 12 hours COP experience (which I think is just about sufficient enough to know the main rules of copping) yet he was acting like someone who had never copped before, nor looked at the Police Guide. TheDzivnieks had little to no right to demand an apology from Jorks, other than the WW hit.

The user has not yet taken training and by the looks of his copping skills and driving skills, I'd say he's in need of it.

TheDzivnieks will receive his first and only COP rights warning due to the severity of this situation. If caught doing this again, he will lose his COP rights. I will also direct him to take some training to help him realise what copping is all about and to get better in general.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.