[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request - MousemanLV (ban issued automatically) (Unban Request Granted by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request - MousemanLV (ban issued automatically) (Unban Request Granted by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=19698)

Unban Request - MousemanLV (ban issued automatically) (Unban Request Granted by BP) - MousemanLV - 2015-09-27 11:36

● Your LFS Username: MousemanLV

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-09-26 16:48:49

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/G96L45M.png
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I received a ban for being in dept over 5'000$. My account was automatically banned. I purposely made a pit stop after pit stop outside the pit zone.
I am not afraid to admit that my emotions can get the best of me under certain circumstances. There are some specific regulations in TC that I have no issues with whatsoever, but since as an individual who has a different perspective regarding certain situations, I might find myself overreacting or not being capable of controlling my emotions.
That might seem somewhat funny mainly because I find for example league racing more intense than anything else where I am perfectly capable of maintaining a focused mindset, though in the TC environment I have experienced that sometimes other individuals might influence me in a negative way due to their presence.

I would like to apologize for the trouble caused (though the only issue was me, no one else was hurt during the process). I believe I deserve an unban because my actions were based upon my emotions, it should have not happened but I clearly snapped during the process. I am deeply concerned about my actions lately and I take full responsibility for them. I will not continue to make any other excuses, I do indeed understand that my attitude has gone way too far and I believe it can not continue like this.

I would like to apologize to the community for witnessing such a horrible attitude from a TC Racing representative. My actions were immature and my attitude for the past year has been absolutely horrible (since things have changed here and there I have experienced change in my personality).
I promise to make up for the things I have done. Racing is my passion and I do not want to give up on being a TC Racing member.
Sorry.

RE: Unban Request - MousemanLV (ban issued automatically) - BP - 2015-09-27 15:03

We'll get back to you soon.

RE: Unban Request - MousemanLV (ban issued automatically) - BP - 2015-09-28 17:30

Hi,

Due to the nature of the case, you're going to have to serve a few days before getting unbanned. Please be advised if you pull anything like this again (i.e. deliberately getting banned for money abuse), we won't be so lenient. It wastes everyone's time and you absolutely knew you were going to be banned since that's what you were aiming for - and you got it.

MousemanLV Wrote:I would like to apologize to the community for witnessing such a horrible attitude from a TC Racing representative. My actions were immature and my attitude for the past year has been absolutely horrible (since things have changed here and there I have experienced change in my personality).
I promise to make up for the things I have done. Racing is my passion and I do not want to give up on being a TC Racing member.
Sorry.

It's good that you realise the effects of your behaviour. Of course, the involvement between yourself and TC-R is to do with Pete and Elmo.

On the 1st of October 2015, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your money will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not get -5,000 again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

Please Note: Accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse, especially in your case. Be careful.

This thread will remain open until your unban date.

Thank you.

Unban Request - MousemanLV (ban issued automatically) (Unban Request Granted by BP) - BP - 2015-10-01 06:37

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.