[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report: piggy501 (Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report: piggy501 (Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=19730)

- Report: piggy501 (Archived by BP) - Adorable - 2015-09-29 19:30

Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): Piggy501
Their in-game nickname(s): [TC]>Nick<

Main reason(s): I just 'helped' a crashed car in the road.

Nick says that I was ramming, both parts, me and the crashed cars actually were laughing at it, Nick goes in and gives me a UF1, and end up in banning me. which in my field of view, abuse of his power due to unresolved issues to events that happened yesterday @1:57AM in the Minecraft server

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/16x0gymsuvp17et
Replay timestamps: End of the replay. You can see that I aimed for his car, and even the guy that I attempted to help was laughing at it.

Description of incident (inc date & time): NOW

Events that happened today @1:57AM in the minecraft server:

RE: Report: piggy501 - Nick - 2015-09-29 19:47

(2015-09-29 19:30)Mr.AD Wrote:  Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): Piggy501
Their in-game nickname(s): [TC]>Nick<

Main reason(s): I just 'helped' a crashed car in the road.

Nick says that I was ramming, both parts, me and the crashed cars actually were laughing at it, Nick goes in and gives me a UF1, and end up in banning me. which in my field of view, abuse of his power due to unresolved issues to events that happened yesterday @1:57AM in the Minecraft server

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/16x0gymsuvp17et
Replay timestamps: End of the replay. You can see that I aimed for his car, and even the guy that I attempted to help was laughing at it.

Description of incident (inc date & time): NOW

Hi,

Believe it or not, this has nothing to do with any events and injustices you feel may have occurred on the Minecraft server. This is entirely to do with your incapability to drive sensibly on the [TC] servers, time and time again.

This sort of driving is what I'm talking about - ramming into other cars in excess of 140mph, regardless of whether they're flipped or not is not a sensible decision, and doing it literally right in front of an admin is an even sillier life choice. I'm not sure how many warnings, kicks and bans you're going to need before you get the message - you can't drive around like that on our servers.

If you want me to start rattling off the previous admin actions taken against you for activities like this, feel free to ask. I know there's a lot of them, so it's natural you might have forgotten some.

This ban was given not because I have any ill feelings towards you - I don't, and if I did, I'm mature and professional enough about this to harbour them and not let them cloud my judgement. This ban was purely due to your actions on the server. This ban is down to you failing to be responsible behind the virtual wheel of a car, yet again.

I don't have any issues with you towing other users, but not full speed on a busy autobahn. There were about 7 or 8 other cars in the immediate vicinity, yet you felt the need to smash into a tiny LX6 at over 140mph - is it not clear to you the difference in mass between your two cars, plus the huge velocity meant you would only cause a huge mess, rather than a successful tow? You're lucky you didn't send the poor LX6 out of bounds, or into the path of other traffic. And yet you felt it was necessary to tell me you aimed for him - a blatant admission to high speed ramming, yet you wonder what you've done wrong.

Hopefully now you can see that I'm not abusing my power in the slightest - I've actually been lenient. As always, a member of management will handle this report, but I felt the need to explain myself as you didn't quite see the errors in your own ways.

RE: Report: piggy501 - Adorable - 2015-09-29 19:54

Nick Wrote:This is entirely to do with your incapability to drive sensibly

I aimed at him exactly. and didn't use the car brakes. Check the replay!! Just to TOW Him.

(2015-09-29 19:47)Nick Wrote:  kicks and bans you're going to need before you get the message - you can't drive around like that on our servers.

I know what my URS contains exactly, such as UF1s restriction due to overtaking cars, and ramming a wrong sider, jumping over the bridge and hitting Cranked accidently, i recall everything don't worry.

Overall: Only 1 offence for ramming. (no idea what are you talking about, kicks??)

(2015-09-29 19:47)Nick Wrote:  I don't have any issues with you towing other users, but not full speed on a busy autobahn. There were about 7 or 8 other cars in the immediate vicinity, yet you felt the need to smash into a tiny LX6 at over 140mph - is it not clear to you the difference in mass between your two cars, plus the huge velocity meant you would only cause a huge mess, rather than a successful tow? You're lucky you didn't send the poor LX6 out of bounds, or into the path of other traffic. And yet you felt it was necessary to tell me you aimed for him - a blatant admission to high speed ramming, yet you wonder what you've done wrong.

Towing cars incorrectly isn't a reason for a ban.

1) I want myself to be unbanned.
2) I want a refund for all the XPs that I lost in minecraft because of nick abusing his power.

RE: Report: piggy501 - Nick - 2015-09-29 20:03

(2015-09-29 19:54)Mr.AD Wrote:  
Nick Wrote:Hi,

Believe it or not, this has nothing to do with any events and injustices you feel may have occurred on the Minecraft server. This is entirely to do with your incapability to drive sensibly on the [TC] servers, time and time again.

I aimed at him exactly. and didn't use the car brakes. Check the replay

This is ramming. Literally, ramming. What part of this is hard to grasp?

(2015-09-29 19:54)Mr.AD Wrote:  
Nick Wrote:Hi,

I aimed at him exactly. and didn't use the car brakes. Check the replay

(2015-09-29 19:47)Nick Wrote:  kicks and bans you're going to need before you get the message - you can't drive around like that on our servers.

I know what my URS contains exactly, such as UF1s restriction due to overtaking cars, and ramming a wrong sider, jumping over the bridge and hitting Cranked accidently, i recall everything don't worry.

It's a bit more than that - let's take a look at more than the UF1 restrictions;

In August you were banned for ramming and not apologising, and overtaking a police chase.
In July you were banned for having driving with no regard to other cops.
In June you were warned for causing a crash and not apologising.
In May you were banned for stunting in the road, causing accidents and not apologising.

Do I need to go on? It's the same old crap every month, and you're clearly not learning. What do us admins have to do to get you to behave?

(2015-09-29 19:54)Mr.AD Wrote:  Towing cars incorrectly isn't a reason for a ban.

Ramming them is.

RE: Report: piggy501 - Adorable - 2015-09-29 20:11

-I mentioned that, I rammed a wrong sider and drove into the chase, ask Val for the replay. I did NOT overtake the chase.

-It was more, more than safe to pass the chase, but still rules apply...

-I was in a chase, had to stay in a racing line (have nothing to do with ramming) http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=17797

-Yet again, overtaking chases when it was more than safe to do, causing accidents is actually going into the road block when i didn't have the time to react and driving a fully damaged car that's incapable of braking.

ask for the replays if you want. I always try to avoid accidents. BUT not in this case, i just wanted to help him, which is why i told you, i aimed @ him. not meaning that I rammed him and proud of it, i just meant to help him. hope you get my point cause my english skills are limited.

a message from you telling me to reduce the speed when towing other cars could have been more usefull than restricting me to UF1 without any messages and end up in banning me after that I try to explain to you.

Nick Wrote:
(2015-09-29 19:54)Mr.AD Wrote:  Towing cars incorrectly isn't a reason for a ban.

Ramming them is.

Thats how i help ppls

RE: Report: piggy501 - Nick - 2015-09-29 20:16

With all due respect to you, I would rather trust the detailed entries by the admins who were involved with all of your cases than trust your word. They have been fairly clear on what you actually did, so there is no use trying to spin stories here.

I shouldn't need to give you a message telling you to reduce your speed. You should know to do this already, you've been around long enough and been told to read the rules enough. Besides, basic common sense should have come into play.

Before this descends into tit for tat nonsense, I suggest we leave it here and wait for management to get involved. We are clearly not going to resolve this by ourselves.

RE: Report: piggy501 - Adorable - 2015-09-29 20:18

(2015-09-29 20:16)Nick Wrote:  With all due respect to you, I would rather trust the detailed entries by the admins who were involved with all of your cases than trust your word. They have been fairly clear on what you actually did, so there is no use trying to spin stories here.

Ask Val for the replay if he still have that, because i'm a 100 percents sure that I didn't overtake a chase.

Report: piggy501 - BP - 2015-09-29 20:18

This report is being looked into by [TC] CityDriving Management as it is concerning a [TC] Member. Please be patient.

RE: Report: piggy501 - Adorable - 2015-09-29 20:21

(2015-09-29 20:16)Nick Wrote:  I shouldn't need to give you a message telling you to reduce your speed. You should know to do this already, you've been around long enough and been told to read the rules enough. Besides, basic common sense should have come into play.

Why do I have to reduce my speed if I have to flip his car?

So the reason of the ban is: Using excessive speed to flip a crashed car in the autobahn ? is that the reason to send a player that spent almost 1200 hrs of gaming time, away for 3 days ? And a 10 Minutes restrictions ? And making him lose the XP that he gained in the minecraft server ?

RE: Report: piggy501 - Nick - 2015-09-29 20:25

(2015-09-29 20:18)Mr.AD Wrote:  Ask Val for the replay if he still have that, because i'm a 100 percents sure that I didn't overtake a chase.

Val is no longer in the [TC] team, and this is also irrelevant as it was not Val who banned you for this.

(2015-09-29 20:21)Mr.AD Wrote:  Why do I have to reduce my speed if I have to flip his car?

So you don't send him onto the wrong side of the Autobahn while there is a lot of traffic around, and potentially out of bounds. Definitely not needed when there are other cars slowing down, or stopped already to help. It just makes the situation worse.

(2015-09-29 20:21)Mr.AD Wrote:  So the reason of the ban is: Using excessive speed to flip a crashed car in the autobahn ? is that the reason to send a player that spent almost 1200 hrs of gaming time, away for 3 days ? And a 10 Minutes restrictions ?

Yes.

RE: Report: piggy501 - Adorable - 2015-09-29 20:31

(2015-09-29 20:25)Nick Wrote:  
(2015-09-29 20:21)Mr.AD Wrote:  So the reason of the ban is: Using excessive speed to flip a crashed car in the autobahn ? is that the reason to send a player that spent almost 1200 hrs of gaming time, away for 3 days ? And a 10 Minutes restrictions ?

Yes.

http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Find the rule that tells you that you have to use a specific speed to flip a crashed car.

I'm just trying to help Jonas, and you ban me? restrict me to UF1??

RE: Report: piggy501 - Nick - 2015-09-29 20:35

The actual rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

RE: Report: piggy501 - BP - 2015-10-01 20:21

Hello Mr. AD,

Having reviewed the evidence, we have concluded that you did violate rule 1.2.

The replay clearly shows you negligently undertaking Nick with a massive speed difference - you would've actually hit him, had he not been braking fully. The replay then shows you intentionally ram the flipped LX at ~140mph. Since you were using an FZ, you should've known the speed was completely disproportionate. This was obviously unhelpful as the LX flew to the other side of the Autobahn, and was still not on its wheels. In fact, the LX was about to be helped, before you turned up.

To summarise. We don't have a problem with the ban considering the very foolish — and planned — manoeuvre that you pulled, and the fact your recent URS record is so poor.

As for any problems with Nick on [TC] Minecraft, you'll have to talk to Bez about that since it's nothing to do with CityDriving.

Thanks,
~ [TC] CityDriving Management

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.