[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Hooyasee (Report Archived by Brad) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Hooyasee (Report Archived by Brad) (/showthread.php?tid=19772)

+ Report - Hooyasee (Report Archived by Brad) - infinitito - 2015-10-03 12:58

Your LFS username: Neomatica

Their LFS username(s): Hooyasee
Their in-game nickname(s): Vladimir Putin

Main reason(s): Insane driving on the AB, incapable of waiting to pass anyone properly and blocking people all the time, as seen in the timestamps as well as in general over the time he's on server. At first timestamp, he fails to brake, hitting another user, then harrasses and inevitably crashes them in the minutes ahead. I included more undertakes and blocks as well, albeit involving other users. In the final timestamp, he makes no attempt to actually come to a stop, plows through waiting line, and pretends it never happened. Multiple prompts for communication end in nothing said by the offending party. Apologies for the long replay, I looked through it and found any incidents involving these behaviors.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/putinesco
Replay timestamps:
2:21:30, continuing for some minutes - He fails to break at the RB, hitting the car in front, as they both go to the pit stalls, Vladimir waiting for him, he then begins harrassing him around the track, finally crashing him out. No sorry or anything at all is given.

2:27:00 and onwards a bit - he attempts to wrecklessly undertake me whilst I am passing another car rather than waiting to pass or going to the bottom shoulder, then proceeds to block me off the highway.

4:07:00 and onwards a bit - he is back on the server after disconnecting for a bit, here and likely some minutes before and after he is seen blocking and harassing Qatar all around the track

4:12:45, leading into next timestamp - he fails on an undertake as he again demonstrates his inability to slow at the RB, or any real care for traffic around, even in a less powerful car than before

4:13:55, until the end of replay - he hits the left of several cars bashing his way through the line of waiting civilians at the RB, no sorry is given even after multiple prompts.

Description of incident (inc date & time): No care for road laws and other cars on the road, incapable of driving or passing normally. Thanks for your time, apologies again for the big replay, but i've marked anything that is relevant while watching it through. Times should roughly be from 4 AM onwards to 7:30 EST (GMT -5)

Report - Hooyasee - Brad - 2015-10-03 16:21

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed report. Due to the offences shown, combined with the users history, he has received a lengthy ban.

Many thanks,

Brad

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.