[TC] Gaming Forums
cop chase Zykal (Approved by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: cop chase Zykal (Approved by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=19925)

cop chase Zykal (Approved by Connor) - SaFeeR - 2015-10-13 13:14

- Your LFS Username:Safeer-ss

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/be0te8j87cbqydp/zykal_report_refund_request.mpr
- Replay Timestamps:-

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
1:12:45 high ping in chase ( disappered )
1:14:24 rammed me for no reason without even say sorry
1:15:48 rammed me for no reason without say sorry
1:17:45 because of his high ping my car got steering broke
1:20:26 high ping ( disappeared )
i told him he cant chase me with his ping he said i know the rules, he said i passed two time advanced training.
he got 655 for the chase.

RE: cop chase Zykal - Zykel - 2015-10-13 13:34

1:12:45 high ping in chase ( disappered )
Here i not hit you or someone when i lagged.
1:14:24 rammed me for no reason without even say sorry
What i do for this timetaps?
1:15:48 rammed me for no reason without say sorry
Here i not rammed you, i not noticed your brake, then i crashed you. Anyways sorry for this.
1:17:45 because of his high ping my car got steering broke
Whats here? i blocking your uturn and trying to stop your car.
1:20:26 high ping ( disappeared )
Here you crashed on barrier and i try to bust you here, maybe me or you lagged. That not damaged your car, anyways i said sorry for this.

Good refund request, waiting admin answer.

RE: cop chase Zykal - SaFeeR - 2015-10-13 13:43

1:14:24 the other cop not you
1:17:45 you can see my car get moved with no touch because your lag
if you get lagged you have to leave the chase, because it will effect the chase.

RE: cop chase Zykal - Zykel - 2015-10-13 13:51

(2015-10-13 13:43)SaFeeR Wrote:  1:17:45 you can see my car get moved with no touch because your lag
if you get lagged you have to leave the chase, because it will effect the chase.
That is new rule or? My ping is always 90-110, but if it coming +200 and im in chase i not hit suspect.

RE: cop chase Zykal - Connor - 2015-10-13 14:10

Quote:1:12:45 high ping in chase ( disappered )

Yes, he did nothing wrong to you?

Quote:1:14:24 rammed me for no reason without even say sorry

What? No he didn't. Wings should not have been trying to overtake you as you were a suspect in a chase but equally you should have not gone and turned into him for no reason. The COP that 'hit' you slowed down more than enough, either you or the COP was lagging resulting in that collision. Nothing wrong here.

Quote:1:15:48 rammed me for no reason without say sorry

Don't know why you have to make a big deal out this one. You clearly braked quite late and Zykel had absolutely no time to react and avoid any contact. The contact was so minor it was not worth mentioning.

Quote:1:17:45 because of his high ping my car got steering broke

Yes, he was spiking quite a bit, but this did not affect the chase in anyway at this timestamp. Zykel was successfully blocking you from getting out. A valid manoeuvre.

Quote:1:20:26 high ping ( disappeared )

Yes, Zykel was lagging quite a lot here and managed to flip you due to his lag. This was the only thing you had to include in your Refund Request as it was the only incident where Zykel's lag affected the chase.

Due to the final incident, I can refund you half of what you were fined (€328). Zykel should have been aware that his ping was too high for a chase if he disappeared and should have left the chase then. The way he busted you leads me to semi-accept this Refund Request because the incidents before this did not affect the chase at all.

cop chase Zykal (Approved by Connor - Pending) (Approved by Connor) - Connor - 2015-10-15 21:41

Your refund request has been approved. The refund itself will now be carried out.

This refund request has now been successfully processed.

It has now been moved to the archives.