[TC] Gaming Forums
[TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Forum: [TC] Minecraft (/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Pete - 2015-10-14 04:41

Areas near spawn should probably be for community buildings not some ugly looking iron grinder.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Stephen - 2015-10-14 09:20

Could it be underground if that's possible?

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - vFoxyy - 2015-10-14 11:32

(2015-10-14 04:41)Pete Wrote:  Areas near spawn should probably be for community buildings not some ugly looking iron grinder.

(2015-10-14 09:20)Stephen Wrote:  Could it be underground if that's possible?

It may not be the prettiest build but for what it does can you complain? free iron is always a good thing and as for what Stephen said I haven't tested it underground but I'm pretty sure there won't be a problem with that but I could also build the farm inside a nicer looking building either way then no one would see the farm it's self.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Yukine - 2015-10-14 12:17

Do someone has noticed the heavy lags since yesterday?

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Sadie - 2015-10-14 12:51

Yes, must be the 1000 cows.. :3

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Bez - 2015-10-14 12:54

What kind of lag are you experiencing Yukine?

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Sadie - 2015-10-14 13:00

Mostly block/command lag.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Toni - 2015-10-14 13:06

Massive block lag, at worst times i need to remove the same block 3 times until i get it.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Bez - 2015-10-14 13:13

Could be a connection issue. When it starts happening again give me a pm on here.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Howlin - 2015-10-14 14:13

I've been getting this since about 4 days ago, it happens every few blocks I remove.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Bez - 2015-10-14 16:05

I've tweaked a plugin I added that I think might be bugging out block breaking. Hopefully that stops it if not Pm me.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - vFoxyy - 2015-10-14 16:43

Bez, So what do you think? Can I have the 20x20 plot in spawn to build my public iron farm? I'll do my best to make it look good and there will be plenty of storage for the iron and plenty for people to use.

Just let me know if I can or can't so I can plan what I am going to do with the farm.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Sebas - 2015-10-14 16:54

(2015-10-14 16:43)vFoxyy Wrote:  Bez, So what do you think? Can I have the 20x20 plot in spawn to build my public iron farm? I'll do my best to make it look good and there will be plenty of storage for the iron and plenty for people to use.

Just let me know if I can or can't so I can plan what I am going to do with the farm.

People already stated that they don't want some Iron grinder by the spawn. Build it on your terrain.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Bez - 2015-10-14 16:59

What Sebas has said is true. An Iron grinder isn't really needed at spawn and people don't really want one.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - vFoxyy - 2015-10-14 17:05

The only person who said that they didn't want one was Pete and he said that in a way that could have been put in a nicer way and Seb I have one on my terrain but you would have looked at what I said properly you would understand I want it at spawn so other people can use it and also it will be chunk loaded so no one would have to afk at it.

But whatever if I cannot have the plot then that is your choice, I definitely will not be AFK'ing at it for other people.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Renegade - 2015-10-14 17:08

I'd think one at spawn would be a good idea, it's free iron? You can make it look like a fortress tower or something, 90% of it can be underground. This can be a "community project". A lot of people need to take a chill pill and stop being so hostile when all Foxyy is trying to do is help...

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Pete - 2015-10-14 18:50

You're welcome to post a poll here to gauge opinion about an iron grinder. My comment about it being ugly wasn't a personal dig at your building style, more a comment about how grinders usually end up looking. I'd prefer spawn to be full of nice buildings, if you can bury the iron grinder and make the "bit where people do stuff" look nice then by all means do it.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Renegade - 2015-10-14 19:14

At the moment, the spawner is behind our house, and it's all above ground. I must be honest and say that I don't like the way it looks at the moment and me & Viper have asked Foxyy to move it underground or make it look nice with our help. Moving it to spawn, making it underground and decorating it is one solution. If the community is against it, then it will be moved underground and connected to our house for private use.

[split] [TC] Minecraft - Gallery - Carl - 2015-10-14 20:37

I want this shit off my jetti Biggrin
[Image: HYcOvij.png]
And off my walls ._.
[Image: TrEXFXe.png]

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Gallery - Bez - 2015-10-14 21:20

Sorted Nismo, they both have been temp banned.