[TC] Gaming Forums
[TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Forum: [TC] Minecraft (/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Gallery - Borja - 2015-10-14 21:26

I dont know how the server is working cause i cant conect, but in other servers , there you have some space designed for a user. And there, only can build the owner of this place. Maybe this can prevent the building problems that Nismo had..

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Gallery - Bez - 2015-10-14 21:36

The servers online there are 7 of us online now, try closing your minecraft and restarting it.

Griefers will be banned simple as... If people want to mess around with other people's buildings then they will be banned for griefing. There's no need for anyone to do what was done to Nismo's house.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Gallery - Borja - 2015-10-14 21:44

No no, jeje, my problem its that i dont have a buyed version of Minecraft.

Yes, if only add some blocs for "smile" a bit, just ban them. But if destroy the house of someone...

Anyways, good job on server Smile

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Gallery - Carl - 2015-10-14 21:49

Oh no I didn't want them banned :/

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Gallery - Sebas - 2015-10-15 01:09

(2015-10-14 21:44)Borja Wrote:  Yes, if only add some blocs for "smile" a bit, just ban them. But if destroy the house of someone...

There is a difference between puting a sign up in a house where the owner forgot to lock the doors and plainly griefing. I like bez's approach where people rely on trust of other people to keep the server healthy. In such case that somebody would destroy something, I think we have a way of returning said blocks to previous state.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Gallery - Tibe - 2015-10-15 09:12

We never went there without Nismo's permission. We were there WITH Nismo, and I simply had to go before I could clean it all up. We were all having a laugh, and Nismo never asked us to clean it up or to leave his property. I know it's common sense to clean it up, but I would've cleaned it up if Nismo had said so. At the time at the server he seemed to be cool with it. We never even destroyed anything Nismo had built.It's funny how you ban people without knowing what happened at all, were you even online when this took part? Probably not. So please, if you don't FULLY know what has happened, give us a warning or something. And Nismo even said that he didn't want us banned, so I don't get why ban us for this kind of an incident. And after we played around Nismo's house, he came to light my cows on fire, and it was still only a laugh. Please, get information of the whole incident before you ban...

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Bez - 2015-10-15 09:32

Well, it seems there was a misunderstanding. After I logged on the server to see all the mess and then seeing Nismo's post thinking he had nothing to do with it, I checked the LogBlock and saw two main usernames. So I proceeded to clean all the blocks up with LogBlock and banned two users.

It's come to light now that Nismo was actually part of this "prank", but from the pictures he posted I gathered he had logged on to find all the blocks placed inside and outside of his house.

Both accounts are now unbanned. I am sorry for any impact this caused on the two banned users and will in future will do a little more investigation before taking any action.

~Bez

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Carl - 2015-10-15 18:55

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we were having some fun at the time but they just forgot to remove the blocks when they finished. Sorry Bez. Sad

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Adam - 2015-10-15 20:35

I had a set home up there lol

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Thomas - 2015-10-23 19:33

Someone built this giant, dare I say ugly, xp farm without a sign or anything. Can we please agree not to build stuff like this in the middle of the village? It looks very much out of place.

[Image: MAwQqoP.jpg]
[Image: ZL7xAlE.jpg]
[Image: M3frQUG.jpg]

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Yukine - 2015-10-23 19:35

Who never dreamt of a giant piston top? Biggrin

I'm disagreeing on having that near habitations, imo it should be done near the map borders (where no one lives).

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Adam - 2015-10-23 20:17

I personally think that everyone should have to set up for permission to place massive ugly things like this

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Carl - 2015-10-23 20:23

I honestly don't think it is necessary. Just my opinion, maybe I might find some sort of use from it but yea.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Adam - 2015-10-23 20:30

the doors are locked

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Bez - 2015-10-23 20:40

They don't even need to be above the ground in normal mob grinder cases. They work even better underground..

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Rooztez - 2015-10-23 21:10

How long does this take?
[Image: 2W7L0tP.png]
Back to normal.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Bez - 2015-10-23 21:21

All the servers are online.

http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/

Close you mc and retry.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - LowRider - 2015-10-23 21:53

if there are eney tc that can come on to cheak something that a grefa have done I would much appreciate it

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Bez - 2015-10-23 22:22

Whoever invited xXLuis_PvPXx please make sure he has read the Minecraft Rules: tc-g.uk/minecraftrules .

He was found to have griefed his way into someone's house to try and steal items and is currently on a 2 day ban and unapproved from the server.

He is on Probation again and I highly suggest members do not vote on newbies until they have been here at least a week

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Sebas - 2015-10-24 05:28

(2015-10-23 22:22)Bez Wrote:  He is on Probation again and I highly suggest members do not vote on newbies until they have been here at least a week

As soon as we see a "Somebody voted X person to become a member" it seems that everbody spams the /voteapprove without asking questions. I've been pointed the finger everytime I took 2 minutes to question who that new person was and why was he in the server. Its a people managed whitelist, I feel that we should all investigate before approving anybody.

On the same note, I see loads of people who I don't even know who they are. We should make a list with affiliations, who they are and/or whose friend is it.

Quick-edit: Luis is Felix's friend.