[TC] Gaming Forums
TCLights v0.6 Strobe/Siren Program - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: TCLights v0.6 Strobe/Siren Program (/showthread.php?tid=200)

TCLights v0.6 Strobe/Siren Program - Elmo - 2011-10-12 18:56

--- TCLights v0.6 ---

Written by Elmo (LFSW: Degats)

This program is designed for LFS 0.5Z28 and up.
It will not work properly with earlier versions.

>>> Download <<<

--- Features: ---

- Multiplayer friendly flashing pattern using hazards (9 key) and headlights (3 key)

- TCLights window displays lights + horn status

- Automatically pauses when LFS is not in focus, so it won't interfere with windows/other programs

--- How to use: ---

Press Page Down to turn on/off the lights
Press Page Up to turn on/off the siren

Horn must be bound to 'B' ingame.

The siren *does not* turn on with the lights, you have to switch it on separately.
This means it is also suitable for tows etc, with no need to modify config.

If you get an error on load, you'll need to install .net 3.5 (I think)

--- Changlog ---

v0.6
Increased key scan delay after pushing a button to reduce the likelihood of a double-press
New Icon!

v0.5
Bugfix: Removed reference to non-standard .net dll

v0.4
Initial release

--- Known Issues ---

The program is currently not customisable in any way. I intend to add some key customisation
in future releases.

As this is using the 'backspace' method to avoid spamming chat, there may occasionally
be issues when holding modifier keys (shift/ctrl/alt etc) or moving the cursur through
text while the chat box is open.

After typing in chat or accessing menus while the lights are on, the hazards + headlights
may flash at the same time. If this bothers you, just tap 3 to reset it.

--- Having Problems? ---

Read and post below or contact me by email (top of the readme) or by MSN if I am already on your contacts.

RE: TCLights v0.6 Strobe/Siren Program - Adorable - 2014-08-10 19:56

Hello,

I got a problem with this program , Horn is working well but when i press pg Down button nothing happen
I tried TC Lights on windows XP To make sure that the problem is not from my system and still the same problem

Yesterday Pete connected to my computer through teamviewer and we tried to solve the problem and still nothing ...

once you got some free time i can PM You my Teamviewer ID + Password so you can take a look at the bug and fix it

Thanks
--Mr.AD

RE: TCLights v0.6 Strobe/Siren Program - Polete - 2014-08-12 16:13

You shall try Lfs Strobe by Tommy, its the one I use atm and works pretty good, if you keep having these problems I could give a try on helping you with them
Good luck