[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Basic Training - [CSR]Borja (/showthread.php?tid=20057)

[F] Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Borja - 2015-10-26 23:08

LFS Username: borja_s13
Nickname: [CSR]Borja
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):

Thanks for your time ,
Borja

RE: Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Connor - 2015-10-26 23:49

Moved to correct area.

Hello Borja,

This will be looked into and discussed by Training Team Management and we will come back to you with a proper judgement and decision on the situation in due course. Please be patient.

Thanks,
[TC] Training Team Management

RE: Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Borja - 2015-10-27 00:10

Hello Connor.

Okey, thanks, i wait the answer.

Have a good day

RE: Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Luke - 2015-11-01 14:34

Hello Borja,

We have come to a decision that you are eligible to be trained.

It has been a considerable amount of time since you lost your rights, therefore we are allowing you to have another chance. You must complete and pass both Basic and Advanced training to regain your cop rights.

If you are to lose your rights again, expect to not be given another chance for a lengthy period of time, since the reasoning will be out of our hands, meaning training is ineffective and a waste of time. Take this on board, thoroughly read through the Police Guide, and pay close attention to what your mistakes are.

You lost your rights due to your "old" account "multib", which stated you had very poor car control. That will be your focus.

You require a valid [COP] licence in order to take training. To gain a licence, you need to pass a multiple-choice exam.

To start the exam, please enter a [TC] CityDriving server:

1. Head to a Safe Zone and click the HOME button, then click "Licenses".
  2. Click "Sign Up" next to the [COP] licence
  3. You will be asked to confirm (it will cost €2500). Click OK
  4. Follow the link shown in chat, or enter the unique code here.
  5. Read the instructions at the top of the exam carefully.

Note: If you fail the exam, you will have to wait a minimum of 7 days before trying again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Borja - 2015-11-01 14:47

I have understand what are you saying to me , Luke , and I want to thank to give me one last chance.

I will take the advice of why i had lost my rights , when using my old acc.

In 15 mins , i will do the test.

Thanks for your time ,
Borja

RE: Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Borja - 2015-11-01 15:42

I had passed , but with 2 fails. Im not sure of what i had failed , can anyone tell me?
Its about fines , and roadblocks.. but not sure what...
[Image: 56363283a62c7-Test_passed.png]

Thanks

Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Connor - 2015-11-01 15:43

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it

RE: Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Borja - 2015-11-01 15:48

I had read and understand , but...
(2015-11-01 15:42)Borja Wrote:  I had passed , but with 2 fails. Im not sure of what i had failed , can anyone tell me?

Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Olli - 2015-11-01 15:50

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Connor - 2015-11-01 15:51

(2015-11-01 15:48)Borja Wrote:  I had read and understand , but...
(2015-11-01 15:42)Borja Wrote:  I had passed , but with 2 fails. Im not sure of what i had failed , can anyone tell me?

We cannot tell you specifically what you got wrong, just read over what it tells you i.e. on Roadblocks and Parking fines.

RE: Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Borja - 2015-11-01 15:52

(2015-11-01 15:51)Connor Wrote:  
(2015-11-01 15:48)Borja Wrote:  I had read and understand , but...

We cannot tell you specifically what you got wrong, just read over what it tells you i.e. on Roadblocks and Parking fines.

Ye , i had founded my problem , was about green dot , and non-chase cops setting roadblocks .

I will contact a trainer via pm.

Thanks for all , see you.

Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Carl - 2015-11-03 17:33

Training Information:

Took place on: 03/11/2015

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Sonic [CA], Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: Throughout the training, your car control was good. You were able to keep control of your car at both high and low speeds. Your braking and cornering was also good. You chose the correct gears and made use of them to slow you down even further. You managed to keep sight of me when following me around the track.

You were able to perform block the gap really well, with little help. You even performed a nice block the gap during the final chase which worked in your favor and slowed the suspect right down. During training, you were also able to perform a corner PIT and block the suspect effectively in both lanes. You also made good attempts at performing PITS during training.

Improvements: There are some improvements I would like you to take on-board. Despite having good car control you managed to heat your tires up very quickly during the final chase and you began to lose traction as the chase went on, you had this problem in a previous training too. To avoid this, work on your throttle control when pulling away or making u-turns so that the wheels do not spin. However, one of the most important improvements I would like you to work on is performing PITs. Your PIT maneuvers were not satisfactory, this is because you were sometimes using too little force which resulted in your car making unnecessary contact with the suspect (following them as they spun around). At times, your decision making was poor. You attempted to perform PITs in unsafe areas which resulted in you losing control and at times, ramming the suspect. To improve, you want to find a safe area and position your car correctly so that this does not happen. Finding the correct position will stop you making unnecessary contact with the suspect. There is no rush to perform a PIT and when performed it must be effective.

You were making too much contact with the suspect in the final chase and you began to become too aggressive when trying to stop him. Remember that there is no time limit and you can take as long as you like to stop the suspect safely.

Your reactions during the final chase were OK, but there were times were you struggled to decide which direction the suspect was going to be heading. To avoid this, keep a safe distance from the suspect when approaching junctions or turns where there are two or more possible directions. This will allow you to have time to react and not have to worry about hitting the suspect or potentially losing him.

Notes:

Authorized by Connor

[F] Basic Training - [CSR]Borja - Carl - 2015-11-03 18:06

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 21 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team