[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Howlin) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Howlin) (/showthread.php?tid=20098)

Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Howlin) - RedJohn - 2015-10-31 20:07

● Your LFS Username: RedJ

● Time & Date of Incident : October 29

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: So I was driving with a couple of fz5's doing laps around the track , I cut the chicane between upper bayside and the beach following another FZ5 which was hiding the road and then I hit an xfg which I didn't see (and apologised) I then got banned for Ramming and stunting which I don't agree with since the crash wasn't a result of a stunt nor ramming since I couldnt see the xfg until moments before the impact and I said sorry.

Unban request - BP - 2015-10-31 20:32

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: Unban request - Howlin - 2015-10-31 22:05

I'll lay it out for you like this.

When you're playing on our servers, what is it that you come to do? In most peoples cases the answer to that would be to cruise, cop and even sometimes drift however in your case, I think the answer would be more along the lines of messing around, ramfests, abusing insim features to do stunts, crashing into other users... the list could go on. I personally have warned you about matters related to stunting, causing other users problems, ramming and messing around on track almost every time I see you online, not to mention the times other admins have had to speak to you aswell. Saying sorry every time and then continuing to do that which you had to apologise for is not acceptable and it was time for one of us to put our foot down instead of constantly giving you warnings that you don't actually need (Since you know the rules anyway) and don't actually deserve anymore. On the day of this ban, I caught you, several Ixion members and 1 or 2 GLOWs doing the jump thing without giving a single shit for anybody else, I asked you all to stop it and so you went for a cruise around the track, not 5 minutes later I see that your entire cruise has near missed another user who was driving normally and that you have, as usual, driven straight into him. How many more times of us saying "Check your map before wrongsiding.", "Don't stunt & prat around on the roads." is it going to take for you to realize that we want you to stop doing it? How long are we going to have to keep babysitting you for the sake of people playing without you somehow getting in their way? Quite frankly, I think you're lucky this ban wasn't much longer and much earlier on and I think it shouldn't be taken lightly for anybody else who does pretty much the same thing, you know who you all are.

It's not only the one incident that has affected the length decision of this ban and until you can learn to use our servers the way they were intended, i'm not willing to let you back onto them. As i've said a million times over, if you wish to stunt, ram and not have to care about your actions then go to a stunt server.

I'll leave this thread open for you to respond and I also apologise for not getting back to you via PM.

Archived as per requested by the user.

Unban Request Denied