[TC] Gaming Forums
TC Server Lookup Application - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: TC Server Lookup Application (/showthread.php?tid=20206)

TC Server Lookup Application - Owl - 2015-11-08 19:53

Evening Guys,

I have been experimenting around with visual basic lately and have created an application which gives out the host information of all the TC LFS servers and allows you to join it straight from the application.

It was coded fully by me and I can assure you there is no malware in it! Just select or type the server you want (just the ending) and away you go.

If you would like a custom one for different servers, please PM me for more details (make sure you include the servers! Smile)

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwh5Sk1-69OVbUFNUHh3YXBMNW8/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

~Skoda

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Bez - 2015-11-08 19:54

You need permission to access this download.

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Owl - 2015-11-08 19:55

Let me get a new link then

Edit: Try now

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Borja - 2015-11-08 20:08

Simple program ( i dont know how much hard it was for programing ) , but for visual .

It works good for me ,congratulations.

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Owl - 2015-11-09 07:55

The visuals to need an improvement I agree but this is only a start, I plan to add more features overtime Smile

Any suggestions for features that you would like to see added, feel free to post a few here

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - KooKoo - 2015-11-09 08:46

Nice! I don't have to click (LFS, Multiplayer, Join specific host, Enter) anymore!!

Thank you Skoda, it's a simple but effective program, keep it up Smile

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Connor - 2015-11-09 09:44

It doesn't seem to open for me, unless it's an application that you have to open it with LFS?

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Otava - 2015-11-09 11:26

Or then you could just do bat file
Quote:@echo off

@start lfs://join=[TC]%%20CityDriving%%20One

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Owl - 2015-11-09 15:17

(2015-11-09 09:44)Connor Wrote:  It doesn't seem to open for me, unless it's an application that you have to open it with LFS?

Don't know what is going on there. PM me with more details please.

(2015-11-09 11:26)Otava Wrote:  Or then you could just do bat file
Quote:@echo off

@start lfs://join=[TC]%%20CityDriving%%20One

Dong it that way is quick yes. But wouldn't you like to know if the server has some slots available before trying to enter?

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Pete - 2015-11-09 17:31

This feature has always existed here by the way: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/servers/ (Except there is no link to [TC] Racing)

You can also do /join [TC] CityDriving One from the LFS lobby.

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Owl - 2015-11-09 17:34

Agreed Pete but now, I have added a couple of more features like a Gumball tracker tab and a License lookup tab

I will release the next version tomorrow if I have a chance. I am still yet to create a nicer UI

Warning - Spoilers!

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Cam - 2015-11-10 21:15

Unless you can make the gumball tracker accessible whilst in-game, I don't see much point having it.

RE: TC Server Lookup Application - Owl - 2015-11-10 21:32

(2015-11-10 21:15)Sonic Wrote:  Unless you can make the gumball tracker accessible whilst in-game, I don't see much point having it.

When I learn how to do an insim application properly, I will look into doing a gumball tracker - that is my one of my projects on my list.