[TC] Gaming Forums
New LFS Forum - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: New LFS Forum (/showthread.php?tid=20219)

New LFS Forum - GOOMB - 2015-11-09 19:34

http://lfsservers.freeforums.org/index.php
Its a brand new forum that i created today talking about LFS servers and your opinions on them.
Thumbup1W00t

If you would like to register it is at the Top =)

RE: New LFS Forum - BP - 2015-11-09 19:40

A few things:

1. Free (hosting) forums generally do quite badly, especially when the domain is "freeforums".
2. What is the problem with discussing certain servers/communities on their actual forums? E.g. discussing [TC] CityDriving on the [TC] Gaming forum?

RE: New LFS Forum - GOOMB - 2015-11-09 19:51

Hi BP I made this forum as a place where players can do all the things on other forums but now just in one to make is simpler. This is my first time ever doing a forum and I'm new to this, You say it might be bad, but i hope that it will be good. As i said this is my first time so I'm going to try to do my best. And there is no need to be negative...ThumbupW00t

btw I'm not trying to make people leave the TC forum

RE: New LFS Forum - Borja - 2015-11-09 20:17

(2015-11-09 19:40)BP Wrote:  A few things:

1. Free (hosting) forums generally do quite badly, especially when the domain is "freeforums".

Also , it dont works for me.

RE: New LFS Forum - GOOMB - 2015-11-09 20:20

I'm editing the website sorry if it doesn't work Crying

RE: New LFS Forum - Carl - 2015-11-09 21:46

Your creating something that has already been created. If you are going to create a website for LFS, you need to actually have a purpose i.e a team or place to display downloads. Other than that, I can't see why you would see to create a separate forum for something that has already been created? Just my opinion.

RE: New LFS Forum - Borja - 2015-11-09 21:51

Yes. It seems to be a copy of skoda program...
He created a "useful" program , which can help us in some things..

But this.. its a good work , im not despising it , but , im not sure in what way can help us..

RE: New LFS Forum - GOOMB - 2015-11-10 04:05

thanks for all of your replies, i never heard of skoda but i checked it out, and you guys are right it has already been done. Sorry for all the fuss I madeW00tThumbup1

RE: New LFS Forum - Owl - 2015-11-10 07:48

I don't see the point of this tbf. It doesn't work either. LFS staff have a perfect forum for LFS and non LFS related discussion so why waste your money buying a domain for something that has already been made perfectly.

So please van you tell me why you made this? I justified my view above, now let's see yours.