[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Basic Training - DJmad - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Basic Training - DJmad (/showthread.php?tid=20300)

[F] Basic Training - DJmad - sezski - 2015-11-16 11:46

LFS Username: DJmad
Nickname: DJmadguy
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): English. Free on weekends and most weekdays; contact me to ask whether I am free when asked.

Basic Training - DJmad - Connor - 2015-11-16 13:03

You require a valid [COP] licence in order to take training. To gain a licence, you need to pass a multiple-choice exam.

To start the exam, please enter a [TC] CityDriving server:

1. Head to a Safe Zone and click the HOME button, then click "Licenses".
  2. Click "Sign Up" next to the [COP] licence
  3. You will be asked to confirm (it will cost €2500). Click OK
  4. Follow the link shown in chat, or enter the unique code here.
  5. Read the instructions at the top of the exam carefully.

Note: If you fail the exam, you will have to wait a minimum of 7 days before trying again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - sezski - 2015-11-16 15:17

Connor, I wanted to ask something. On the cop test, it has different answers to the cop rules ect. Help me out, why is it like this?

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - Olli - 2015-11-16 16:36

I'd like to say on thing here; DJmad, you've had numeours training applications which have been archived because of inactivity from your side. Please, take more responsibility over any further applications. Don't just submit new ones one after another and then disappear. Thank you.

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - sezski - 2015-11-16 17:22

I understand Olli, I have had some things happening in my personal life recently so it has been hard for me to do some stuff. I wont let this one go inactive.

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - Connor - 2015-11-16 17:24

There are no questions that have different answers to the COP rules/guide. The only stray from the guide would be to apply both common sense and what the guide says if the question requires multiple answers.

Regarding this:

Quote:contact me to ask whether I am free when asked.

Please make this your responsibility, not ours. You need to ask around the Trainers and see when they are free, not vice versa.

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - sezski - 2015-11-16 17:38

Okay. I will get on top of these.

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - Connor - 2015-11-23 09:16

As you have enough money for a COP test, please take it ASAP or your application might be archived.

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - sezski - 2015-11-23 10:59

Yeah, sorry forgot about that. Ill do it now.

Test Passed

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - sezski - 2015-11-23 11:23

I am available all week.

Basic Training - DJmad - Carl - 2015-11-23 11:29

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - sezski - 2015-11-23 11:42

I confirm that I have read it. Too many times recently.

Basic Training - DJmad - Carl - 2015-11-23 12:13

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - sezski - 2015-11-25 09:18

Question and note;

What is happening with this thread? I have completed training with Nismo and Barney came along for some of it. On the monday (the day I had finished my training) I was told that I would be told if I had completed the training, yesterday Nismo had said that the results would be up later in the day. It has been three days and nothing.

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - Olli - 2015-11-25 09:33

Have some patience, the results should be published soon.

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - sezski - 2015-11-25 09:37

The patience, I was just a little bit confused to what was happening as Nismo had said that they would be posted but they weren't. Thanks

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - Olli - 2015-11-25 09:42

A supervisor+ hasn't yet authorized Nismo's decision. Shouldn't take took long anymore.

RE: Basic Training - DJmad - sezski - 2015-11-25 10:07

Okay, thanks bud.

Basic Training - DJmad - Carl - 2015-11-25 21:44

Thank you for being patient.

Training Information:

Took place on: 23/11/2015

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: We can see that you have improved from your previous training and that is good to see. Your car control has greatly improved and you are now taking better lines into corners and finding the correct braking points on corners. You are now being much more of a safer COP in some aspects. You were able to perform good PITs during the final chase also.

Improvements: One of those most significant problems you had was poor decision making. This meant that you were sometimes performing maneuvers in areas which are unsafe, to both yourself and the suspect and resulted in damage or loss of control. To avoid this, take your time and assess the situation, if there is not enough room just wait it out. When you see there is space, and everything is clear you can then perform a maneuver. There were times on corners, where you would try to gain an advantage on the suspect, but miscalculating your acceleration and 'ramming' them. Be careful of how you interpret the suspects decisions and if you hit them, don't forget to apologize.

With that being said, your reactions do need some work. To improve on your reactions, you want to leave a safety gap which will allow you to react accordingly to sudden movements from the suspect. By doing so, you will gain a great advantage and will be able to react much faster. In addition, having focus on the brake lights of the suspect will also help you greatly.

You should also work on your PITs. Despite some of them being good, there were times you incorrectly positioned your car which lead to a bad maneuver. Just take your time to position your car correctly and don't rush the maneuvers. As they say, "its better to be safe than sorry"

Notes: Great improvement from your previous training, keep a positive attitude and you should be onto a pass.

You must wait 21 days (16th December) before making another training application.

[F] Basic Training - DJmad - Carl - 2015-11-25 22:15

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 21 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team