[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Jiigsaw (Report Archived by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Jiigsaw (Report Archived by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=20386)

+ Report - Jiigsaw (Report Archived by Dizzle) - Val - 2015-11-24 19:39

Your LFS username: dollarsman

Their LFS username(s): Jiigsaw
Their in-game nickname(s): «LBD M.Jellema

Main reason(s): Interfering with chase, ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!MsEQFaBA!Y71CZRREA0U_yFeruSRGpEek4gWP3zwJkXyL-W8PwJE
Replay timestamps: At the very end (last 2 minutes)

Description of incident (inc date & time):

I was chasing someone, Jiigsaw came to my heigh and tried to pass us from the wrong side while drifting (The suspect and I were stopped on Jiigsaw's side from my pit maneuver). I wanted him to slow down by moving slightly forward.

I reminded him that he shouldn't drift when there is siren on his screen as the rule states that you must stay passive and drive safely.

Then a few seconds later he came again to my heigh whilst I was doing a u-turn, and steered into me (you can see that he didn't leave his throttle pedal and went onto my side).

I have already encounter problems with his general attitude in the past and I always decided to leave it.

RE: Report - Jiigsaw - BP - 2015-11-24 20:01

User has been banned for 60 days for swearing/abuse alone. An admin may still look into this report and, if necessary, add it to the user's URS.

Report - Jiigsaw - Dizzle - 2015-11-25 04:38

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Jiigsaw - Dizzle - 2015-11-25 22:26

Jiigsaw will receive 20 more days on top of the 60 day ban he/she is already serving.

Thanks, Dizzle

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.