[TC] Gaming Forums
G27 Problem, URGENT - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: G27 Problem, URGENT (/showthread.php?tid=2042)

G27 Problem, URGENT - Shino - 2012-02-09 21:29

Hey,

At Xmas I recieved a G27 wheel for pc (LFS) and I first installed it on my dads computer (yes Savy nigel's) and Force feedback worked as it should, a couple of days later I installed it on my pc, and I did not use force feedback, but today I decided i wanted to use it, so when I enabled it ingame and in profiler, when ever i moved my wheel went into what seems a spasm it just shakes left to right left to right, so I tried reinstalling profiler, that didnt work.

Any one got any ideas?

If any one does use force feedback for a g27 can you please post a screenshot of all your settings in profiler for force feed back and that ingame.

Thanks,

Marek

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Josh - 2012-02-09 21:32

Tried restarting PC/re-plugging it in, re-calibrating axis?

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Shino - 2012-02-09 21:33

Hi Josh,

I've restarted pc, i've only turned the wheel off, and what do you mean by re-calibrating the axis?

Marek

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Josh - 2012-02-09 21:49

In LFS, you can re-initialise the controller (Ctrl+C) and also recalibrate the axes (Options > Controls > Axes / FF).

If it isn't that, you might have your FF turned up to the max either in LFS or profiler.

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Shino - 2012-02-09 21:52

Nope still not working
Also my wheel has just started turning faster ingame than
i am irl wtf!?

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Johan. - 2012-02-09 22:23

Have you turned your wheel to the full lock? When I alt+tab out of LFS, the game loses its calibration on the controller. When I get ingame, the slightest movement of the wheel will turn the wheel ingame 3 times round. Turning the wheel, to full-lock in both directions, gets the calibration back.

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Turkey - 2012-02-10 13:17

What Johan said. I get the same problem sometimes, but turning full lock left and then full lock right while in game normally solves the problem.

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Luke. - 2012-02-10 14:04

If it rapidly turns from left to right when driving it's usually because your FFB is set to high, mine does it too.

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Shino - 2012-02-10 16:38

Hey,

Well I've fixed it now thanks for all the help!

Cheers,

Marek

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Boosted13B - 2012-02-10 18:20

(2012-02-09 22:23)Johan. Wrote:  Have you turned your wheel to the full lock? When I alt+tab out of LFS, the game loses its calibration on the controller. When I get ingame, the slightest movement of the wheel will turn the wheel ingame 3 times round. Turning the wheel, to full-lock in both directions, gets the calibration back.

Sorry I know this is a solved problem, but with LFS you can go into your settings (Options > Controls > Axes / FF) and to the right there is a button that allows you to Lock the calibration so that when you ALT + TAB you don't loose your calibration settings. All you need to do is click the "Lock" button. This will work as long as you have the wheel connected to your computer, you may have to do it again if you disconnect your wheel and plug it back in. Hope this helped if you didn't already know about it.

Boosted 13B

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Johan. - 2012-02-10 18:21

Oh, thanks Boosted! That will help (me and) other people for sure!

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - Turkey - 2012-02-10 20:00

Yeah, thanks Boosted.

RE: G27 Problem, URGENT - ZsoLT - 2012-02-11 11:52

I didn't know that, thanks Boosted!