[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report Freddy and FaarLow (Report Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report Freddy and FaarLow (Report Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=20595)

+ Report Freddy and FaarLow (Report Archived by Connor) - Warrior - 2015-12-07 15:37

Your LFS username: stanis96

Their LFS username(s): theg4m3er
Their in-game nickname(s): «LBD.Freddy -

Their LFS username(s): Sensejs
Their in-game nickname(s): FaarLow ›*

Main reason(s): Ignore Sirens.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dg32vdd0ksasqn6/Ignor%20sirens%20Freddy%20Farlow.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: 3:29:00 and 3:31:00.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 07/12/2015 15:20
I was in chase and both ignore sirens and ram me.

Report Freddy and FaarLow - Connor - 2015-12-07 20:06

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The incident involving Faarlow was unacceptable. He clearly would have seen the SIRENS and should have reduced his speed straight away, instead of continuing to go full throttle. Even if he did apologise, his comments of "lmao" and "i know" shows he had no remorse or care for the crash he just caused.

Freddy's incident was a bit of a dumb move from Freddy, but was a mistake nonetheless. I can see he was braking a lot for the SIRENS ahead, but also trying to drift around the corner (something he does far too much, getting him into trouble). His apology was at least believable in comparison.

These two have not got a great history at all in terms of ramming and not moving for SIRENS, but I will give them one final chance to put things right. They will both receive their final warning before a ban is put in place.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.