[TC] Gaming Forums
- Move in Roadblock (Archived by Nathan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Move in Roadblock (Archived by Nathan) (/showthread.php?tid=20618)

- Move in Roadblock (Archived by Nathan) - SaFeeR - 2015-12-08 18:29

Your LFS username:SaFeeR-SS

Their LFS username(s):razrulz1234
Their in-game nickname(s):[GLOW]Nitro[COP]

Main reason(s):move in rb

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nhc43d17ub3xnnn/Nitro+RB.mpr
Replay timestamps:35:45

Description of incident (inc date & time):
35:45 : moving in RoadBlock.

4.5. Roadblocks / The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect.

RE: Move in Roadblock - Razz - 2015-12-08 19:01

I disagree with the time stamp of 35:45. You were PIT by War where the RB was placed and when I set the RB you were not in site from my view. I don't know why that would be, maybe because I have kept car draw at a very minimum. The second RB, I do agree was at a stage where you were fairly close. However, when I looked left you were still recovering from the PIT (on the grass/sand). Therefore, I decided to reverse back.

Nevertheless, Safeer you went the wrong way and obstructed the cops which were in chase (SIREN).

RE: Move in Roadblock - SaFeeR - 2015-12-08 19:17

second rb , you closed the road in front of me and you were in my sight , its very clear i think

RE: Move in Roadblock - Razz - 2015-12-08 19:25

Yes I figured that out as stated above ^. As I did say, "However, when I looked left you were still recovering from the PIT (on the grass/sand). Therefore, I decided to reverse back". I do agree it was fairly late.

However, are you going to avoid the fact that you obstructed the cops which were on chase?

RE: Move in Roadblock - SaFeeR - 2015-12-08 19:42

i tried to avoid and i did , and if you didn't block the road i would not even touch the other cop

RE: Move in Roadblock - Razz - 2015-12-08 19:49

Regardless if the RB was there, you would've obstructed the cops.

Move in Roadblock - Nathan - 2015-12-08 23:02

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I think this report is just nit picking. Nitro could clearly be seen in both locations miles before you got there.

before you got to the first one you turned right or were pitted as stated previously, this roadblock thus was null and void

if you will both roadblocks could be seen as separate as you never got to the first one.

On both occasions you seen the roadblock from a distance and weren't going fast anyway, Nitro was stationary a few seconds before hand & when you hit him.

Furthermore he never put up tyres thus its not really classed as a roadblock, this block by Nitro played little impact on the chase as you were easily able to continue.

The first was a Roadblock conducted within the rules, the second was a block as he moved when he seen you going away from roundabout

No action will be taken.

- Move in Roadblock (Archived by Nathan) - Nathan - 2015-12-09 19:15

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.