[TC] Gaming Forums
Cruisers. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Cruisers. (/showthread.php?tid=20709)

Pages: 1 2

Cruisers. - sezski - 2015-12-15 19:53

From 2006 to around the end of 2014, early 2015; [TC] or 'Traffic Cops' (For those who don't know) was flowing great. A great cruise server I'd say. But since early 2015, a group of people came along *arabic drifters* and started ruining the fun of the server, ruining the reputation of the server as well. I personally think that the server has gone to well; shit. It has had a great run but is like your granddads old Chevy pick-up truck. The engine is now failing and you cant find the parts to fix it. Thanks for reading.

RE: Cruisers. - Ph4nToM - 2015-12-15 19:56

You did't point out any of the issues you have with the server or players in general? Kind of hard to say our thoughts about it. May i ask how do people ruin the fun/reputation?

RE: Cruisers. - Dino - 2015-12-15 19:57

How do you know how the server was running 2006? You were 4 years back then if I'm correct.

Anyway compared to late 2013 I hardly see any difference beside of some more rulebreakers recently as of less admins online.

Are you mad at some people?

RE: Cruisers. - Carl - 2015-12-15 19:57

The server hasn't changed at all. The reason why you have created this thread is because you had a little disagreement on the server which started with something that could've been ignored. In my opinion, the server is fine and you can't address the whole gaming community due to one small upset, which has lead you to post this. Shit happens.

RE: Cruisers. - BP - 2015-12-15 20:00

If you focus on the fun the community brings rather than a select few individuals you have a problem with, you'd probably have a better time around here...

You didn't handle yourself well on the server earlier - you weren't the only one to handle themselves badly. So, without being rude, I would say you're a part of the bad atmosphere problem which you might be referring to. It's nice to come to the forum with what you think is a problem, but there's no use doing that if you're exacerbating the problem yourself.

RE: Cruisers. - sezski - 2015-12-15 20:00

(2015-12-15 19:57)Dino Wrote:  How do you know how the server was running 2006? You were 4 years back then if I'm correct.

Anyway compared to late 2013 I hardly see any difference beside of some more rulebreakers recently as of less admins online.

Are you mad at some people?

http://www.tc-gaming.co.uk/about/ Says it all there.

I'll admit, some people are being shits right now and thats all I want to say.

(2015-12-15 20:00)BP Wrote:  If you focus on the fun the community brings rather than a select few individuals you have a problem with, you'd probably have a better time around here...

You didn't handle yourself well on the server earlier - you weren't the only one to handle themselves badly. So, without being rude, I would say you're a part of the bad atmosphere problem which you might be referring to. It's nice to come to the forum with what you think is a problem, but there's no use doing that if you're exacerbating the problem yourself.

Nothing to do with the situation earlier. I have been monitoring the server recently. Just a load of arab drifters is what I was referring to. No offence or racism is meant by that.

RE: Cruisers. - Dino - 2015-12-15 20:05

(2015-12-15 19:57)Dino Wrote:  How do you know how the server was running 2006?

How, not if...

Nevermind.

RE: Cruisers. - Tibe - 2015-12-15 20:08

DJ, the question was HOW, not SINCE WHEN the server has been running. If I remember correctly, I've played actively from the late 2012 and the only major difference I've spotted, is people leaving and joining the community.

RE: Cruisers. - sezski - 2015-12-15 20:10

IT SAYS IT ON THE LINK! *facepalm* I looked a few years back on the link, I read and it said.

Anyways, I knew about the server because I was on the server list bored so I came on the server, and played.

RE: Cruisers. - Borja - 2015-12-15 20:21

Well , im going to say my point:

I seen some players doing arab drifting , but if you speak to them , and explain them to dont do it , or do in stunt zones , there is no problem. Also , some of the "usual" players , do arab drift , so well , i dont see a big problem on them.

Just dont focus on them , and enjoy your game

RE: Cruisers. - Ph4nToM - 2015-12-15 20:22

Tibe and Dino were just pointing out that you weren't in the server back then, not sure how you can claim things have changed so much.

For my part, i've been around since 2010 and not much as changed other than the player base.

RE: Cruisers. - sezski - 2015-12-15 20:24

Not claiming that I have been around since then, I joined in 2010 as well. But looking back on things back then and since I joined, it was all good.

RE: Cruisers. - Ph4nToM - 2015-12-15 20:25

Okay, i am done....*facepalm*

RE: Cruisers. - sezski - 2015-12-15 20:26

Anyways, I am off. I'll look in the morning. Night.

RE: Cruisers. - Owl - 2015-12-15 20:31

DJmad, just because you get into a little conflict with someone on the server, does not give you the right to say the server has gone to shit recently. If anything, it is better than it was in 2006 (although I don't know what it was like then apart from an autocross layout was used 24/7) I would say due to a better InSim giving people more roles and features. Staff would have become more matured as well, you haven't thought this through have you?

Before complaining and making a bull story up, take some time to reflect on yourself and read over the rules. There is a reason why bans are put into place (I know that is off-topic), not for bad, but for good.

PS: Blaming Arabians is just adding fuel to the fire, they have been on the server since I was here in 2013.

RE: Cruisers. - Roy - 2015-12-15 20:47

I joined the servers in Januar this year. I don't know anything about how the server was before, because I was simply not here. So when I started driving here I always saw the people you are describing. Because I simply see them everyday I addapted to them. This means I just play my game without seeing a difference between them and other players on the server. Ofcourse I get annoyed sometimes too with the Arab people, but not more and not less then with "normal" players.

I think you are focussing to much on these guys. You should try to relax and let them do their stuff. If they brake the rules an admin will deal with it anyway.

Just as I said, I don't know how the situation was before I joined the server, but I do know that if you focus too much on 1 thing, that you will get annoyed by it easier. So try to relax and focus on the nice, happy stuff that happens on the server.

RE: Cruisers. - MousemanLV - 2015-12-16 04:00

Been here since the day I got my S2 (2009). Community has grown.

..uhm..what was the issue he was having again? oh, the Arab drifters! Yes they Arab drift, no they do not crash you on purpose. They are enjoying themselves and that does not seem like an issue to me as long as they are not breaking any of the rules.

RE: Cruisers. - Roksonic - 2015-12-16 04:25

I think your being a bit up tight here dude, haven't come across anything like that on the server apart from the occasional noob that pop's on the server to drift a roundabout for 4 hours, what ever makes them happy bruh!. Ain't effected me.

RE: Cruisers. - Jimmy - 2015-12-16 06:02

Dont look on chat all the time ignore it, exept when admins want to talk with you or that

RE: Cruisers. - Morreboy - 2015-12-16 07:21

I don't think the server have changed, I think you have changed