[TC] Gaming Forums
Abuse Admin power. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Abuse Admin power. (/showthread.php?tid=20797)

Abuse Admin power. - Bojkyy - 2015-12-21 21:21

Just because i called tingle fgt, doesnt mean that he had to take it serious, nor i wasnt being serious with it, and what you did bp was abusing admin power, you could've given me a kick, but instead went banning me, alright, that was pretty much abuse of you, thats what i think

and i really wanna know how long ive been banned,

But yknow, ppl just taking everything serious nowadays,

Its all good.

And then asuming me going around calling ppl fgt? wow that much be cringy of you, anyhow tnx

RE: Abuse Admin power. - BP - 2015-12-21 21:23

Moving from Live for Speed Area to Server Administration Tasks.

Ban is for 7 days. You called someone a 'fgt' and then you were being argumentative. I did not abuse any power.

RE: Abuse Admin power. - Bojkyy - 2015-12-21 21:28

(2015-12-21 21:23)BP Wrote:  Moving from Live for Speed Area to Server Administration Tasks.

Ban is for 7 days. You called someone a 'fgt' and then you were being argumentative. I did not abuse any power.

wow. you could've given me a kick warning tho. but you wasnt pleased enough so you gave me a ban :/

(2015-12-21 21:23)BP Wrote:  Moving from Live for Speed Area to Server Administration Tasks.

but thx for answering. Smile see you in 7days, by then i wil probably have my new pair of headset tc, i wont be abusiv anymore. thx

RE: Abuse Admin power. - BP - 2015-12-21 21:35

I would've given you a kick but you were being uncooperative with me.

RE: Abuse Admin power. - Bojkyy - 2015-12-21 22:37

(2015-12-21 21:35)BP Wrote:  I would've given you a kick but you were being uncooperative with me.

okay.

RE: Abuse Admin power. - BP - 2015-12-21 22:39

Okay, I've locked this thread now. In the future, it might be best not screaming "admin abuse" when you initially disagree with an admin's decision.

Thank you.