[TC] Gaming Forums
I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: I think I have something wrong running the strobe (/showthread.php?tid=20812)

I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Zazcoisa - 2015-12-23 07:19

Hello there
I was digging into some of my old files, and found a strobe.
I tried to run it, but it said that i need a new version of Microsoft .NET Framework
I looked for the latest version of it, which is 4.5, and did the update
But when I tried running it again, i got the same window saying i need a specific version of framework.
So i decided to download the strobe again, but from TC's website this time, but i also got that same window.
That strobe is the one by Tommy, LfsStrobe 1.4.
Here is a screenshot for what i get when i run the strobe:
[Image: 2ywwtow.jpg]

I know I'm not a cop, but i said i was digging into my old files. Plus, i want to apply to be a cop when i get the requirements

Oh right and .. I downloaded TC Lights to try, but i got the SAME window talking about the Framework

RE: I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Frozen - 2015-12-23 08:17

You are missing .net 3.5 which is not included in the .net 4.5 you downloaded. Download .net 3.5 and install it

RE: I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Zazcoisa - 2015-12-23 09:58

Hey frozen, nice to see you here Smile
I tried to download 3.5 but i got the same window, saying i need 3.5. This is ridiculous lol

RE: I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Borja - 2015-12-23 10:03

Had you installed and re-started the computer?Also , try tu run it as Administrator

It should works...

RE: I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Zazcoisa - 2015-12-23 10:48

Tried to run it as administrator, same thing
And yeah, i restarted my computer
I've just uninstalled the whole framework from my computer and going to install it again.

RE: I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Zazcoisa - 2015-12-23 11:39

Nope, none of the above worked
I guess i have to contact microsoft about this

RE: I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Frozen - 2015-12-23 12:42

You just have to click at the download and install this feature button your picture shows...

RE: I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Zazcoisa - 2015-12-23 13:11

If it worked, i wouldn't be posting about it O.o
But since you mentioned it, here is what i get:
[Image: 15yfd04.jpg]

RE: I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Borja - 2015-12-23 13:15

https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/download/details.aspx?id=21

Go to official page , and download it

RE: I think I have something wrong running the strobe - BP - 2015-12-23 13:20

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/957310

RE: I think I have something wrong running the strobe - Zazcoisa - 2015-12-24 19:30

Yeah well, thank you BP
I did that scan but i understood nothing from that log file
Plus, looks like i have many things corrupted there Tongue