[TC] Gaming Forums
FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT (Denied) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Skin Approvals (/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+----- Forum: Skin Approvals - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+----- Thread: FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT (Denied) (/showthread.php?tid=21318)

FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT (Denied) - SIMOX - 2016-01-28 15:50

So i decided to make a replica skin for [RES] of Lithuanian State Fire and Rescue Service (in LT - Valstybinė Priešgaisrinė Gelbėjimo Tarnyba).

IRL Reference Images:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

[Image: 64ZSz7S.jpg]

[Image: gblfFEq.jpg]

FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT - Connor - 2016-01-29 08:18

This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!

RE: FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT - Connor - 2016-01-29 20:23

After some discussion, we've come up with some guidelines to help make your skin eligible:
  • The racing stripe makes it a little too race-like, decreasing the overall visibility that it's a [RES] skin. Perhaps come up with another design in place of this?
  • Put clearly the word 'RESCUE' on the front, back and sides in a big font.
  • Put some chevrons at the back. Possible designs could be ////// RESCUE \\\\\\\
  • Get rid of the [TC] tag on the side. Non-TC members cannot use this. You can, however, use 'TC CityDriving' without the [] tags.

RE: FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT - SIMOX - 2016-01-29 21:36

(2016-01-29 20:23)Connor Wrote:  
  • The racing stripe makes it a little too race-like, decreasing the overall visibility that it's a [RES] skin. Perhaps come up with another design in place of this?
  • Put clearly the word 'RESCUE' on the front, back and sides in a big font.
  • Put some chevrons at the back. Possible designs could be ////// RESCUE \\\\\\\
  • Get rid of the [TC] tag on the side. Non-TC members cannot use this. You can, however, use 'TC CityDriving' without the [] tags.

1. You think i'm making it up? Did you not see the reference images i have provided? It's there because that's how it looks like not that i put them there. If i remove them so i might as well remove everything because that makes no sense.
2. Yea and make it another Generic tow skin. Very original.
3. Another Generic Tow skin.
4. It's [TC] because of the name of the server. I'm not writting [TC] Admin on it. Jeez i didn't think you would be offended by that.

The best that i could do is put Rescue on the side and maybe rear. Removing the twin lines would kill the skin.

Srsly what took you so long? You just had to say that if skin is not British or Americanish enough just don't bother. You people don't like anything that doesn't say what it is in big letters. Not like you can read that in LFS from further than 5 meters.

Basically you are asking me to make some sort of an abomination of a skin. How would you feel if you came in LT server and i'd say remove all these dum big letters and chevrons because we don't like variety.

Besides with such *tips you can make so much skins that they all will look the same way. So why bother i ask you? I'm just gonna take the MED skin that looks neat and not gonna make weird lines and racing lines like other cop skins have because they all look terrible.

Thank you for your time.

RE: FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT - Connor - 2016-01-29 21:52

Well, we were just making suggestions, no real need for that attitude.

So you won't make any changes?

FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT (Denied) - Connor - 2016-01-30 10:53

The skin in this thread has been denied approval and may not be used on the servers until a subsequent request is approved!