[TC] Gaming Forums
FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT2 (Approved) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Skin Approvals (/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+----- Forum: Skin Approvals - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+----- Thread: FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT2 (Approved) (/showthread.php?tid=21349)

FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT2 (Approved) - SIMOX - 2016-01-30 11:32

Now since i didn't have time to reply to the previous topic before it got locked i'll do it here. I was mad because i spent 4 hours making that skin just cuz Ras said that red skin with stripes would probably be fine. But then you came in casually suggesting things i didn't want. Sorry but i just felt that it had to be said.

Now i kinda wanted to make a Joke skin with huge letters and stripe replaced with silly sentence but i didn't ok. I was tempted but i edited the current one instead.

Now this is the best it gets. I've put Rescue on all 4 sides, those chevron thingys, and got rid of these "[" "]". I was thinking put "SIMOX PRIVATE RESCUE TEAM" but i didn't. Now stripes stays because thats the only thing that separates it from other skins. Besides it doesn't go through the bumper or the roof or the front bumper. So it's not really a racing stripe.

[Image: aJDxLb8.jpg]

[Image: IIKg7Ld.jpg]

Now you could say it looks better, well yea maybe but i still don't like that i had to put these things on even though it turned out to be not so bad.

FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT2 - BP - 2016-01-30 11:34

This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!

RE: FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT2 - SIMOX - 2016-02-01 15:42

Got more ideas so went and edited the skin a little bit more.

1. New black front bumper. Looks more serious though.
2. Changed location of the rear blue lights.
3. Hood received some vents that partially cover the twin lines thus making it less obvious and bare. Sorta like emergency truck grill/vents.
4. Side Rescue letters moved to the back side and additionally added "fire rescue" on the side skirt.
5. Small graphical improvements.

Overall i like this more than the previous one. Also got another version with red frontal bumper with everything same like on this skin.

[Image: OTYUFSV.jpg]

[Image: KttHz4u.jpg]

RE: FZ5 [RES] skin - VPGT2 - BP - 2016-02-12 16:42

Skin in post #3 approved.

The skin in this thread has been approved and can now be used on the servers!