[TC] Gaming Forums
[P] Basic Training - T3TL3Y - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [P] Basic Training - T3TL3Y (/showthread.php?tid=21604)

[P] Basic Training - T3TL3Y - Tet - 2016-02-25 00:06

LFS Username: T3TL3Y
Nickname: Tet
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language):
English. Free any weekdays from 4pm onwards, also available sometimes over the weekend however this varies from week to week.

Basic Training - T3TL3Y - Olli - 2016-02-25 06:49

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - T3TL3Y - Tet - 2016-02-25 10:01

Confirming I have read and understand the COP guide.

Basic Training - T3TL3Y - Connor - 2016-02-25 12:04

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic Training - T3TL3Y - Carl - 2016-02-29 11:29

Training Information:

Took place on: 29/02/2016

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Sonic [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: Good awareness of your surroundings and of the suspect. Good PITs, flawless two car box and block the gap. Reacted well to unsuspected movement from the suspect.

Improvements: For the most part, your car control wasn't too bad. However, you seemed to be driving far too slowly and cautiously around the corners. I believe this to just be lack of experience driving and layout knowledge, which I am confident you will pick up on over time. In addition, this could also be setup related as you under steered quite often. Try and look around for a better setup to see if this will help you. Whilst also trying to speed it up around the corners, you want to take better lines into the corners. Try going a little bit wider on the entry to the corner which will allow a more flowing turn and you will be able to maintain your speed. During the training, at times you were taking the corners quite tightly which scrubbed off lots of speed.

Overall, fantastic performance for such a new COP, just keep working on your cornering and try to hold your speed through the corners to maintain sight of the suspect.

Notes: After some more experience, I recommend signing up for advanced training if you want to improve even further.

Authorized by Connor.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team