[TC] Gaming Forums
TCLights v2.4 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: TCLights v2.4 (Siren/Strobe Program) (/showthread.php?tid=21932)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Asas - 2016-03-31 18:55

Probably not the best topic to suggest an idea, but why don't we reserve /fast siren for police chases. While /slow is used when responding to a police/tow call?

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Ras - 2016-03-31 19:54

(2016-03-31 18:55)Asas Wrote:  Probably not the best topic to suggest an idea, but why don't we reserve /fast siren for police chases. While /slow is used when responding to a police/tow call?
I don't like the idea of restricting the amount of siren tones that can be used, unless absolutely necessary. In real life theres usually 3 tones to a main siren and we have the 2 plus airhorn and piercer currently.

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - SeanProdTV - 2016-04-02 22:37

top left of the sceenshot cant work it out ?

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Elmo - 2016-04-02 22:42

(2016-04-02 22:37)SeanProduction Wrote:  top left of the sceenshot cant work it out ?

"Bind failed" normally means something else is already using the port LFS is trying to use for InSim.

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - SeanProdTV - 2016-04-02 22:44

how to fix that ?

only lfs lazy

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - PBJ - 2016-04-03 20:12

Hey guys,

Yesterday this program worked well for me!
But since today its strugglin. If i start TC lights 2.0 its sayin 'Your version of TCLigths has been blacklisted. This version can no longer-be used. There is a new version of tc lights available : 2.0.2'

Well, i tried to download it again but same failure. So can you guys please help me, because i really do love this version of TCLights!

Greetings,

PBJ

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Russ - 2016-04-03 20:15

Maybe try downloading it again? Hopefully it works second time.

http://city-driving.co.uk/tclights/

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - PBJ - 2016-04-03 20:25

Did it, but too bad. Don't get it

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Elmo - 2016-04-03 20:43

PBJ:
What version of TCLights does it say it currently is?
I haven't updated it in a week, so my best guess is you're accidentally opening an old copy, unless something is caching it for a *really* long time.

(2016-04-02 22:44)SeanProduction Wrote:  only lfs lazy

Could you please use full sentences? I'm not a mind reader.

Please follow the instructions in the "Bug Reporting" section of the OP. I can't help with no information.

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Pinkz - 2016-05-14 19:29

dunno if i should or should not be doing this but I WANT HELP

Type of PC (PC, Laptop etc) Laptop
Make/model of PC (if not custom built): Acer
PC hardware specifications: 8gb ram
Windows version, including 32/64bit: 64bit wndows 8.1
What controller you use: Logitech dfgt
How you're turning on TCLights(keyboard/profiler setting etc):keyboard .mouse
What other programs, if any, you are using that communicates with LFS: none
What, if any, profilers/macro key software do you have installed. Include controller, keyboard & mouse profilers, also things like autohotkey.

i just run LFS and tclights , cant connect lazy aswell. nothing wants to make a connection. dunno whats wrong tried turning off the fire wall but still nothing happens
i turn on lfs from the original exe
heres https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45yk18vate6rvrh/AAAlXK3Oz8QPArP-15UbMoL0a?dl=0 a picture of lfs with insim port on 29999
and i have it in the lfs directory and start it from there

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Pinkz - 2016-05-15 12:47

any help?

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Michiyo - 2016-05-21 11:17

When I hold my button down on my wheel for the bullhorn, it just sounds the normal car horn. When you change horns the car horn sounds between siren tones and it also sounds just before the bullhorn engages...In my case it carries on sounding the car horn instead of switching to the bullhorn.

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Elmo - 2016-05-22 11:55

(2016-05-21 11:17)Michiyo Wrote:  When I hold my button down on my wheel for the bullhorn, it just sounds the normal car horn. When you change horns the car horn sounds between siren tones and it also sounds just before the bullhorn engages...In my case it carries on sounding the car horn instead of switching to the bullhorn.

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

Sounds like you may be using the same button for the horn and for TCLights?
If you press the LFS horn key, it will override any other horn type that TCLights is trying to use (bullhorn or piercer), so you must have a different key set for LFS horn and TCLights
Another note, just in case, the bullhorn will only work while the siren is activated.

(2016-05-14 19:29)try drifter Wrote:  i just run LFS and tclights , cant connect lazy aswell. nothing wants to make a connection.

If nether TCLights nor Lazy can connect, I can only think that something is interfering - it looks like LFS is listening OK.

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Ich Dien - 2016-06-21 11:34

When I try to download this the link on the site, chrome and MSE go into a feverish panic.

I don't know what the problem is, because I've used this application before in previous years with no issues...

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Pete - 2016-06-21 14:49

Interesting...

This is a new version of TCLights but I can assure you it's not malicious.

I'll let Elmo know.

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Elmo - 2016-06-21 15:26

I guess the heuristics scan has found some similarities with said Trojan and assumed it's nasty.

TCLights2 has very simple code and some of it would proably look similar to a keylogger or similar (it uses a low-level windows API to scan for pgup/pgdn key-presses).

If it's still causing a problem, I can try submitting it to Microsoft as a false positive - I can't test it on mine, because Windows Defender refuses to run while my third party anti-virus is active.

For curiosity, I uploaded it to VirusTotal to check and it got detected by 0/54 scanners:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5e34a3e0eaac44f5ad901deb27dfd553f1943d71cf6e4bfb2b1453a6669e16c0/analysis/

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Ich Dien - 2016-06-21 19:39

I manged to get a copy of it back from Defenders clutches eventually. I also submitted it as a false positive.

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Byran - 2016-06-22 02:19

When I first downloaded V2.0 it didn't have the virus detected problem. Now recently Stunna went to D/L it on his side and Windows Defender denies its installation. We have to turn Defender off to D/L it and to use it on LFS.

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - jackharris13 - 2016-06-22 18:43

Hi so basically today i loaded up lfs as usual however this time when i opened Tc Lights this message came up, I have obviously tried restarting the programme along with my computer... i have let it through windows firewall etc but still no luck... i know its nothing to do with insim 29999 as my lfs lazy works fine... I was just wondering if anyone can help/has had the same problem as it was all fine a squeeky clean yesterday Smile Cheers in advance [Image: 0454ebf0eab80bf725fb70f342c36ce7.png]

RE: TCLights v2.0 (Siren/Strobe Program) - Owl - 2016-06-22 20:20

Try not using LFSLazy or anything else that occupies that port. Also, check in Multiplayer -> Start New Host -> Password and check if its blank, it should be.