[TC] Gaming Forums
JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Community Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] (/showthread.php?tid=21981)

JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Atrocity - 2016-04-01 16:40

[Image: JDM.jpg]

This is the official team page for JDM Garage on LFS. We are a professional drifting team based in Australia but we will be expanding to the far reaches of the globe. On this page you will find a constantly updated list of members, events and news involving the team. Every member will receive a custom skin to use and depending on your level the admin password to the server. The server will be up in the next few weeks and competitions will start shortly after. Every competition will have a prize pool and will be shared between the top three.

Want to join? Fill in the contents below and submit it

Username:
Previous Teams:
Current Team:
Accomplishments:
Years Drifting:

Want to join? Fill in the contents above and submit it

More Information Soon!

ROSTER:

[JDMG] Denial (Founder/Leader)
[Image: JDMG1.png]

[JDMG] Aussie (Rookie)
[Image: JDMG2.png]

[JDMG] Power/Powertune (Rookie)
[Image: JDMG3.png]

[JDMG] Dreadly (Rookie)
[Image: JDMG4.png]

[JDMG] Rabbit (Rookie)
[Image: JDMG6.png]

[JDMG] Fluffy (Rookie)
[Image: JDMG7.png]

EVENTS:

Drift Open - https://www.lfs.net/leagues/341/season/414

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Pete - 2016-04-02 02:53

Moved to the correct forum area.

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Atrocity - 2016-04-02 04:48

wasn't sure were to put it Tongue but thank you

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Sebas - 2016-04-02 05:40

I would love to say "Good luck as a new team" and "Have fun on the servers" or even maybe "I hope your team grows to be the best new team on the server" but hmm...

[Image: b85019eec1.png]

I can't.
That's the leader.

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Atrocity - 2016-04-02 05:44

what does that have to do with a team?

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Frozen - 2016-04-02 07:00

(2016-04-02 05:44)Denial Wrote:  what does that have to do with a team?

Well, it already says a lot about the type of members which form part of your team

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Cyanide Christ - 2016-04-02 07:30

What do you mean with a professional drifting team?

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Owl - 2016-04-02 07:49

Drifting is never professional

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Carl - 2016-04-02 08:55

(2016-04-02 05:44)Denial Wrote:  what does that have to do with a team?

Because you're opening up a team in the CityDriving community. I think that is what Sebas is implying.

But good luck nonetheless.

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Adam - 2016-04-02 11:26

The team was opened like 4 days ago on LFS forums so it wasn't opened on the TC forums

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Russ - 2016-04-02 11:28

Regardless of previous issues, good luck with the new team Smile

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Atrocity - 2016-04-02 14:31

why the hell are you guys being so disrespectful? I wouldn't do it if you were oping a team? show some respect yeah!

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Renegade - 2016-04-02 14:39

You don't just get respect, you have to earn it. That however is no means for people to be mean, and I honestly don't think they are. The crucial part of any team is their members. Getting banned from any server, regardless of the reason is a huge step in the wrong direction especially when the ban reason in question is "Going against every rule he can, aiming to be banned". When somebody makes a mistake within the team, it lets the whole team down, you all need to work together and set a good example.

Prove people wrong. Then they will respect you.

Good luck guys

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Atrocity - 2016-04-03 16:17

well this was a bad idea. the lfs community is turning out like the cod community. toxic

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Savy - 2016-04-03 16:30

Don't worry Denial, some of the people making comments have been banned themselves. As for the community well, welcome to the 200 active player based LFS community Smile

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Russ - 2016-04-03 16:31

I support and encourage new teams, the whole of the LFS community is not against you but posting comments like that really doesn't help the image of the team.

This is a forum, people express their opinions, sometimes you might not like what you read, just move on past it and prove them wrong.

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Barney - 2016-04-03 16:35

(2016-04-03 16:17)Denial Wrote:  well this was a bad idea. the lfs community is turning out like the cod community. toxic

try again:

(2016-04-02 14:39)Renegade Wrote:  Prove people wrong. Then they will respect you.

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Atrocity - 2016-04-05 07:21

Hey guys Smile We will be running a Drift Comp towards the end of may. it would be a good chance for you to have some fun and make some new friends on lfs. check out the sign up post and the comp forum for rules and all that stuff. see you soon hopefully!

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - Barney - 2016-04-12 12:21

oh well, nvm

RE: JDM Garage [RECRUITING] - MousemanLV - 2016-05-05 14:37

I do understand why most of the new LFS drift teams are struggling with pretty much everything. The good old LFSDRIFT.NET has been down since around 2013/2014. The golden LFS Drift era was gone back in 2009/2010. There are not many examples left on how drift teams should be made. There's lfsdrift.co.uk though, but the activity is horrible and not much is left.

The only thing you can do Denial is improve what you already have. Won't be easy because when it comes to the drift community - it has by far the best designs out there, therefor trying to stand out with designs like those will be a poor attempt. I encourage you to keep trying, without trying you won't progress!