[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] [Code 1] Account Fraud - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] [Code 1] Account Fraud (/showthread.php?tid=22020)

[Code 1] Account Fraud - BBRev - 2016-04-05 11:14

Sorry about the spoiler thingy, but I need them. Thanks guys~

RE: [Code 1] Account Fraud - Bez - 2016-04-07 15:35

Hello BBRev,

Sorry for the delay in this Code 1 Ban.

Everything seems to match up! Please make sure you post here before joining the servers and get a reply so we can unlock your account when you change from place to place in the future.

Thanks,
TC Team.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

RE: [Code 1] Account Fraud - BBRev - 2016-04-08 16:04

Thank you Bez Smile I will remember to give you guys/gals a heads up before I change places. Thanks TC Team!

Unban request - BBRev - 2017-07-17 21:58

Hi guys, I would like to apply to get the ban restrictions on my LFS account lifted due to the following reasons:

LFS Username: neoman15m

Time & Date of Incident: from the banlist:

Banned 0 days 2017-07-17 21:45:18 2017-07-18 09:45:18 0d 11h 55min

Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
Replay Timestamps: N/A

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: This has happened before and i believe this was the ip detection system. I was in Hong Kong but now i am staying in Canada, so the IP system probably flagged my account as fraud. Please help to unban my account. Many thanks!

Administrator Message by: BP

I've merged your threads, please keep to one thread. Unfortunately, I cannot deal with this case right now, but hopefully another admin will resolve it soon.