[TC] Gaming Forums
Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Anyone got also Diagnosed? (/showthread.php?tid=22114)

Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Jimmy - 2016-04-14 19:27

I got this http://www.healthline.com/health/celiac-disease-sprue#RiskFactors3

exept Diabetes.

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Tingle - 2016-04-14 19:35

No, because I have superior genetics.

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Carl - 2016-04-14 19:42

Bit of a personal question but to answer your question, Nope.

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Audiojack - 2016-04-14 20:07

(2016-04-14 19:35)Tingle Wrote:  No, because I have superior genetics.

Apparently this, despite not completely deserving it W00t Don't take me wrong, I'm extremely glad that I have no ailments. Not even any known allergies or lactose intolerance. All of my potential health issues are known to be self-caused.

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Bez - 2016-04-14 20:08

I'm allergic to Bananas and Cats and Pollen. RIP.

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Sebas - 2016-04-14 20:53

(2016-04-14 19:27)Jimmy Wrote:  I got this http://www.healthline.com/health/celiac-disease-sprue#RiskFactors3

exept Diabetes.

I have been diagnosed with it's much less life-changing brother, IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome).

You got the jackpot in the 3 forms possible. IBS, Crohn's and Celiac, each one more problematic than the other.

When medicated and followed properly you can live a happy life.
Sucks for you though.

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Roba - 2016-04-15 00:24

I got nothing really, I only suffer having a proper 'Man Flu' every now and then..

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Jimmy - 2016-04-15 05:04

Some people are lucky i have this all my life got to know yesterday i had celiac, my parentes knew it but not me

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Toni - 2016-04-15 05:28

Havent got those diagnosed, but i got ADHD, maybe some small anger management issues.

Oh, and also this, sorry for long post.

People call me lucky....

I have been in one big surgery in my life only...

Pretty much what i had, was this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum

How it was fixed was that they used a "Nuss Procedure" (Dr. Donald Nuss, based at Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters in Norfolk, Virginia, developed in 1987 a technique that is minimally invasive. The Nuss procedure involves slipping in one or more concave steel bars into the chest, underneath the sternum. The bar is flipped to a convex position so as to push outward on the sternum, correcting the deformity. The bar usually stays in the body for about two years, although many surgeons are now moving toward leaving them in for up to five years. When the bones have solidified into place, the bar is removed through outpatient surgery.)

The metal bar was inside my chest for 2-3 years (cant remember exact amount, was younger then.)

The main surgery took 4 hours itself, and went like it should of, but then it went a bit bad, as i got 2 complication surgeries due to a collapsed right lung. They first tried to remove all the liquids that went in my lung in the first complication surgery by just scraping it off or something, but then in the 2nd complication surgery they put a tube inside the lung from my right side near the ribs, and they sucked all the crap out. Was in the hospital of 2 weeks total, was in a lot of pain, but gladly the nurses knew what they were doing and helped me the best they could, in changing my clothes etc shit you need to do daily, as i couldnt lift myself out of the bed with no help, as it hurt like hell.

I also went to the hospital weighing at 30-35kg, and came out weighing at 25kg. Im still fairly underweight, around 10 kilos, if you look at the Length/Weight charts.
I spent the next 1,5 years only able to sleep on my back, as it hurt like hell if i tried to sleep on my side.

I still got the scars on mý sides from the surgeries too, (permanent.)

My smaller brother will go thru the same procedure as i did, very soon i think (if its not done early, it prevents the lungs and heart growing properly)

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Mufflord - 2016-04-15 06:48

I dont understand what you mean by that? Are you trying to imply that you are better than him or what?...

Anyhow. I guess it counts although it is mosre a defect than anything, i was born with WAAY to many bloodvessels behind my right eye, they are all pretty much stuck around my eye sight nerve thingy, and due to size and quantity of them, they tend to burst and that = to much blood which in turn = to much pressure behind the eye which in turn means my eye sticks out like a tennis ball and it hurts like sheit. The doctors cant do anything beacuse the risk of me becoming blind on that eye is to big. Sooo until it effects my eyesight and hurts unbearably they aint doin shit. Smile

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Jimmy - 2016-04-15 08:25

That sucks mufflord, i know an girl some is half blind but still can se abit only

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Tingle - 2016-04-15 11:35

(2016-04-15 06:48)Mufflord Wrote:  

I dont understand what you mean by that? Are you trying to imply that you are better than him or what?...

No.

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Audiojack - 2016-04-15 12:30

(2016-04-15 06:48)Mufflord Wrote:  I dont understand what you mean by that? Are you trying to imply that you are better than him or what?...

Well, if person 1. is in perfect health and has absolutely no medical conditions, genetic or otherwise, and person 2. suffers from some condition or disease, you could objectively say that person 1. is better than person 2, if one is only judged by his physical condition (one could be healthy but a lazy douchebag like me, or could be almost completely paralysed and change the world like... Stephen Hawking.)

But in this day and age it isn't very politically correct to make comparisons like that! W00t

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - fWANKy - 2016-04-15 14:21

I am THE perfect specimen, I am super human, I am better than all and no one can argue.

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Otava - 2016-04-15 15:24

I have, already more than 5 years, not nice Tongue

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Mufflord - 2016-04-15 15:24

Go home wankster ur drunk

RE: Anyone got also Diagnosed? - Audiojack - 2016-04-15 16:26

(2016-04-15 14:21)Fwanky Wrote:  I am THE perfect specimen, I am super human, I am better than all and no one can argue.

Übermensch