[TC] Gaming Forums
Need Help - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Forum: GTA V (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: Need Help (/showthread.php?tid=22217)

Need Help - Aussie - 2016-04-27 07:59

Hello everyone ivé just brought GTAV for the pc just installed it and it say's offline Mode Not Available. offline play is only available for accounts that have previously signed in on his machine ( with remember me ticked) while connected to the internet and while social club services are available. You have not signed in on this machine so offline play is not available. any help would be great as im very keen to play gta on pc thanks Luke (Aussie)

RE: Need Help - Wouter - 2016-04-27 08:23

Hello,

Can you try to re-install GTAV?

Regards, [CSR] Wouter

RE: Need Help - Chuck - 2016-04-27 09:32

You basically gave the answer by yourself:

(2016-04-27 07:59)Aussie Wrote:  Hello everyone ivé just brought GTAV for the pc just installed it and it say's offline Mode Not Available. offline play is only available for accounts that have previously signed in on his machine ( with remember me ticked) while connected to the internet and while social club services are available. You have not signed in on this machine so offline play is not available. any help would be great as im very keen to play gta on pc thanks Luke (Aussie)

RE: Need Help - Aussie - 2016-04-27 09:51

how do i sign into it as it dont give me any options to sign in just that big msg

(2016-04-27 09:51)Aussie Wrote:  how do i sign into it as it dont give me any options to sign in just that big msg
nvm guys i just found out that rockstar is down for scheduled online service maintenance

RE: Need Help - Aussie - 2016-04-27 12:16

can an admin delete this or closed it plz thanks

RE: Need Help - Ash - 2016-04-27 12:17

Thread closed.