[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban 12mick34 KHEBIKE.Dhers (Unban Request Denied by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban 12mick34 KHEBIKE.Dhers (Unban Request Denied by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=22236)

Unban 12mick34 KHEBIKE.Dhers (Unban Request Denied by Dizzle) - mirakle96 - 2016-04-29 16:00

Your LFS Username: 12mick34

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-04-24 Afternoon

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I dont have it
● Replay Timestamps: i dont have it

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i was a bad driver and i drive in the wrong side off the road now i think i'm ready to respect the rules off the server can you un ban me please Smile

Khebike.Dhers
12mick34

Status: Administrator Notified. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2016-04-30 21:15

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.

RE: Unban 12mick34 KHEBIKE.Dhers - Dizzle - 2016-04-30 21:25

Hello,

I watched you purposely ram other users and drive very wreck less. It seemed you didn't have a care at all for our rules. When I tried to speak with you, you disconnected. You must respond to admins when you are being talked to. I banned you for a total of 7 days and I feel it is only fair you serve the rest of this ban for your actions. Please take this time to read over our rules thoroughly. The ban ends 2016-05-02 so you do not have much time to wait. I hope that when you come back you play by our rules and have fun with us.

Please Note: If you repeat your previous offences you will be banned for a much longer time.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Denied