[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [CSR] Aussie (Report Archived by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [CSR] Aussie (Report Archived by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=22355)

+ [CSR] Aussie (Report Archived by Dizzle) - 3 L O S H - 2016-05-14 06:02

Your LFS username: 3losh

Their LFS username(s): luke89
Their in-game nickname(s): [CSR] Aussie
Main reason(s): Disrespect siren + ww + Caused an accident which that make me lose the chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/myf19qky4kbc4ho/sssss.mpr

Replay timestamps: 00:16:42

Description of incident (inc date & time):
I asked him to say sorry but he didnt

RE: [CSR] Aussie - Aussie - 2016-05-14 06:15

ok (1) i didn't Disrespect siren i was on the side of the road
(2) i didn't cause an accident as again i was on the side of the road where u came head on with me i know i was some what in the wrong and im sorry for that as i would got to if u gave me a chance to make sure if i was in the wrong but u never talked to me in game all u did is say no sry or pay u then left to run and do this report

p.s 3LOSH admin are getting sick of these little reports that could get dealt with ingame

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dizzle. - Dizzle - 2016-05-14 14:56

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi,

Aussie obviously caused an accident and did not apologize. A confirmable warning will be issued.

(2016-05-14 06:15)Aussie Wrote:  ok (1) i didn't Disrespect siren i was on the side of the road

Yes, you did. You didnt move. And no, you were not on the side of the road.

Quote:(2) i didn't cause an accident as again i was on the side of the road where u came head on with me i know i was some what in the wrong and im sorry for that...

So you did not cause an accident...but you know you were in the wrong. Makes sense.

Quote:p.s 3LOSH admin are getting sick of these little reports that could get dealt with ingame

Yes, you are right. So next time realize what you did wrong and apologize for it.

-Dizzle

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.