[TC] Gaming Forums
- Reporting - boonanamonkee (Archived by Dan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Reporting - boonanamonkee (Archived by Dan) (/showthread.php?tid=22372)

- Reporting - boonanamonkee (Archived by Dan) - Raphi - 2016-05-14 20:42

Your LFS username:Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): boonanamonkee
Their in-game nickname(s): DriftManiacYT

Main reason(s): Brakechecking in a chase, trolling me, not saying sorry while making my car on the roof

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay
Replay timestamps:
-48:42 I saw him doing a dangerous UTurn, I start the chase against him.
-48:35 He failed to stop. Look at him, he's constantly brakechecking me and going at slow speed on a 160kph limited highway. Quite dangerous but he's in his rights. For the slow speed.
-50:12 He pushed my car into a barrier and I flipped. What was his reaction? "XD".

Description of incident (inc date & time):
I saw him doing a great u turn, just at the exit of the pit line on the highway.
I started chasing him, to explain that there was a roundabout at ~200 meters.
He stopped but he restarted few seconds after.
But this is when this player went wrong. He started brakechecking, trolling me, he slowed down on a 160kph highway, and even if he can, I think that it's not the thing to do especially on a highway.
Then, while I attemted to pit him, he braked one more time but he pushed me on a barrier. I flipped.
He failed to say sorry, and his only reaction was "XD". This thing is the proof that this push was on purpose to crash me.
If he at least say sorry I think the report wouldn't be here. However, as he failed to do so, I needed to write this report. He clearely need to understand that if he want t escape, he must run and try to escape cops, not brakechecking on an highway and flipping my car.

Look at this when you can admins, I'm not hurried. Wink

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dan. - Dan - 2016-05-16 12:12

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Quote:-48:35 He failed to stop. Look at him, he's constantly brakechecking me and going at slow speed on a 160kph limited highway. Quite dangerous but he's in his rights. For the slow speed.

Are you sure that this is the correct time stamp, he was just leaving the pits here. Anyway, going by what you said, it's nothing significant.

Quote:-50:12 He pushed my car into a barrier and I flipped. What was his reaction? "XD".

The "sliding-into-a-barrier-when-the-cop-passes" has been a dodgy maneuver for a long time and one which is very controversial in itself. In its current stance, whilst it's a very dirty move, it's not something I can take action on. Perhaps you should have been more reactive to him braking, then that wouldn't have happened.

Thanks

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.