[TC] Gaming Forums
Monday Night Cruises [ENDED] - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: Street Obsessions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+---- Thread: Monday Night Cruises [ENDED] (/showthread.php?tid=22682)

Pages: 1 2

Monday Night Cruises [ENDED] - Blacktop - 2016-06-11 21:54

[Image: zmendie.jpg]

Hi, folks!

I'm sure you're all looking forward to this year's Gumball 3000 as much as we are, here at SO!

And of course, I'm sure we could all do with a few more Euros in the pocket in the run-up to the Gumball also, which is why we're putting a little cruise night together!

We'll be holding a little cruise every Monday night, starting from Monday coming, right up to the Gumball 3000.

Cruises will start at approximately 8pm UTC, and of course, anyone is free to join in!

The cruises will be led by an SO member, and will last at least an hour, depending on demand.

Thanks for checking this post out, and hopefully we'll see you Monday night!

Cheers,
~Blacktop

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Connor - 2016-06-12 00:56

Sounds cool, good way to make some much-needed cash. Lets hope it nicely coordinated and that no dribbles ruin it! Tongue

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Pete - 2016-06-12 00:59

Shame I'll be busy for the next 2 Mondays with CityLiga stuff. Enjoy.

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Ras - 2016-06-12 01:31

Sounds cool. I'll try to join some of this.

RE: Monday Night Cruises - MousemanLV - 2016-06-13 13:13

Nice!

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Blacktop - 2016-06-13 18:49

Starting in approximately 10 minutes on Server One!

RE: Monday Night Cruises - jones - 2016-06-13 20:35

I streamed the whole thing, incase you wanna check out how did it look from my perspective here is a link Biggrin

https://www.twitch.tv/joneszrr/v/72245377

*EDIT*

Audio got muted due to the songs i was listening... Duh...

*EDIT2*

It seems the audio is back now.. damn.. Well if there is audio if youre watching good, if not then im sorry Sad

*EDIT 3rd and last*

Just found out some parts of the video is muted due to the playing songs at the moment

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Blacktop - 2016-06-13 20:53

Thanks for the link, Jones Biggrin

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Pete - 2016-06-14 16:18

How many people joined in out of interest and how smoothly did it run?

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Owl - 2016-06-14 16:55

Quite a few people turned up Pete, however, due to some peoples' childish behavior wanting to overtake everyone that they see in front of them and cutting everyone off, I don't feel that the cruise ran smoothly and it wasn't mostly enjoyable.

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Carl - 2016-06-14 17:51

Yeah I'd say a good 20-25 people at peak. But I do agree with Skoda, lot of people just drifting in and out, dangerous overtakes and heavy braking which obviously chain reacts. But you just can't prevent all of that on a public server really. TongueI did enjoy it though, I look forward to the next one

RE: Monday Night Cruises - StreetFX - 2016-06-14 18:42

(2016-06-14 17:51)Nismo Wrote:  Yeah I'd say a good 20-25 people at peak. But I do agree with Skoda, lot of people just drifting in and out, dangerous overtakes and heavy braking which obviously chain reacts. But you just can't prevent all of that on a public server really. TongueI did enjoy it though, I look forward to the next one

Thumbup1Thumbup1Thumbup1Thumbup1Thumbup1Thumbup1Thumbup1Thumbup1

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Banana4Life - 2016-06-14 21:34

There was an TC admin restricting players who did that and spoilt it for others wasn't there? That helped a bit

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Pete - 2016-06-15 02:24

Maybe we can get some more admins on next time to help keep order.

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Sebas - 2016-06-15 04:39

Nismo Wrote:dangerous overtakes and heavy braking which obviously chain reacts

A Street Obsessions cruise without a massive pile-up would not be a successful cruise Tongue

Pete Wrote:Maybe we can get some more admins on next time to help keep order.
Banana4Life Wrote:There was an TC admin restricting players who did that and spoilt it for others wasn't there? That helped a bit

I wouldn't say that MORE admins would solve the issue but maybe someone "assigned" to the event that would have the ability to pitlane troublemakers would certainly help.

Nismo Wrote:But you just can't prevent all of that on a public server really.

True. No matter how hard admins will try to control the issue, there will always be that 1 person that spoils the fun of everyone.

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Owl - 2016-06-15 09:01

(2016-06-15 04:39)Sebas Wrote:  
Nismo Wrote:But you just can't prevent all of that on a public server really.
True. No matter how hard admins will try to control the issue, there will always be that 1 person that spoils the fun of everyone.

Again, true, however, 1 person ruining it is better than 10 people ruining it.

RE: Monday Night Cruises - Ash - 2016-06-15 11:52

I'll be happy to help out next time with administering the event if needed.

RE: Monday Night Cruises - MousemanLV - 2016-06-15 11:55

Was a lot of fun when you do not take into consideration all the people who kept overtaking the cruise and not having the patience to slow down and keep a reasonable distance.

RE: Monday Night Cruises - StreetFX - 2016-06-15 12:30

(2016-06-15 11:52)Ash Wrote:  I'll be happy to help out next time with administering the event if needed.

That would be great Biggrin

RE: Monday Night Cruises - jones - 2016-06-27 20:59

Live stream of todays cruise!

https://www.twitch.tv/joneszrr/v/74870834

Had a nice fun, a little too wreckfest tho but managed to have a good time still. Smile

Thank you all of you who joined!

Some pictures of today:

http://imgur.com/a/q8x6n