[TC] Gaming Forums
Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) (/showthread.php?tid=22726)

Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - DatBoiMonster - 2016-06-14 08:54

Everyone hates when they are cruising with their friends and they look up and they are loosing -35 or even over -100 if your a speed demon. But why not leave it up to the cops. You would not be auto fined in real life for speeding even with no cop around.

Now do not get me wrong. i'm not saying get rid of it fully, I'm saying add speedtraps in places! and trash the "Speedtraps are everywhere" type of deal.

I made a diagram of certain parts of maps that you could add speed traps.
Please Note:
Red=Speedtrap location
Yellow=Backroad (do not think speedtraps should be in backroads).
https://www.mediafire.com/?2v3dc9w9x5318wv (it only shows some of the Westhill map).

Now of course if you have a radar detector bought it will function normally as if a cop was doing a speedtrap.

If you do not mind please click this link (http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=575fc03ce4b07c3dfe0b191f) and vote in the poll! Please do not forget to add suggestions or ask questions! Thanks!

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - Chuck - 2016-06-14 09:16

You're probably not cruising if you get -100.

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - Carl - 2016-06-14 09:26

Uploaded the image for you monster, not entirely sure why you wanted to upload it to a file site like that. Just use an image host like imgur next time. Tongue

[Image: aZ5R0Hl.jpg]

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - Jacob - 2016-06-14 09:37

Man, you want to get rid of getting finned automaticly but you add 2 speedtraps on one road. It means you won´t get -15 every 10 sec but you will get on one road two fines (aprox 200 for speeding = 400). In 2 minutes on the race track in full speed you will pass 8 speedtrap = 1 600 fine in one round. In assume you will lose more money then you lose now. Great job Biggrin

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - StreetFX - 2016-06-14 09:55

Can we not leave TC as it is?

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - BP - 2016-06-14 10:02

I think the losing/gaining money by driving is fine the way it is. It's been like this for years, and for a good reason.

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - Owl - 2016-06-14 10:06

I actually think that having (permanent) speed-traps would make the game more realistic...

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - bowler - 2016-06-14 10:22

I think permanent speedtraps woyld be silly as when u have played for couple hours or days u know the exact location of them .and probly be more crashes to as people will slam on brakes to avoid and if money dont go down we would all be rich and have all cars ect and that would be boring and hi guys been a while

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - Adorable - 2016-06-14 10:26

You're suggesting moving speed-traps where peoples are rarely going to drive?

Why don't you ask to remove them then :/

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - Yukine - 2016-06-14 10:57

I'm poor as now pls send €, but the system is fine for me.

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - DatBoiMonster - 2016-06-14 11:51

(2016-06-14 09:26)Nismo Wrote:  Uploaded the image for you monster, not entirely sure why you wanted to upload it to a file site like that. Just use an image host like imgur next time. Tongue

[Image: aZ5R0Hl.jpg]
thanks nismo Smile

(2016-06-14 09:37)Iacob Wrote:  Man, you want to get rid of getting finned automaticly but you add 2 speedtraps on one road. It means you won´t get -15 every 10 sec but you will get on one road two fines (aprox 200 for speeding = 400). In 2 minutes on the race track in full speed you will pass 8 speedtrap = 1 600 fine in one round. In assume you will lose more money then you lose now. Great job Biggrin

noooooo. those are all places a speedtrap COULD be placed, those are just ideas

RE: Get Rid Of Auto Fine For Speeding? (Sorta) - Jacob - 2016-06-14 12:20

(2016-06-14 11:51)monster110501 Wrote:  noooooo. those are all places a speedtrap COULD be placed, those are just ideas

ah, but i would not change this system as it runs for years here. Maybe static speedtraps are more realistic, but let this game to be a GAME. Actualy nobody who has more then 20k euros never said anything about this autofine system..always ppl who lost every money, cuz they are not cruising on cruise server, are againts this system. Just learn to follow it, earn some money, then be a speed demon on the streets.