[TC] Gaming Forums
Once we were 7 Years old... - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: The Cruising Street Racers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Once we were 7 Years old... (/showthread.php?tid=22774)

Once we were 7 Years old... - Spark - 2016-06-18 21:48

[Image: nZyCTHk.png]
CSR Showcase (Click to View)

Hello,

First of all I would like to congratulate the following member on completing his Assistant Leader in Training period and doing a really good job on the given role.

[Image: isonline.i-love-cruise] | [Image: nl.png][CSR] Wouter | i-love-cruise

Wouter will now return back to his previous rank.

[Image: isonline.i-love-cruise] | [Image: nl.png][CSR] Wouter | i-love-cruise

Secondly after having a couple of issues with our old theme, we decided to re-fresh it as well as fix up all the issues and well, I will let the result speak for itself.

Our new theme is fully compatible with mobile devices so you can stare into it all you want.

Thirdly, I would like to take this opportunity to wish the users that applied for [TC] this year, a very best of luck in their stages. The ones chosen, I am sure you'll do fine!

And well, as per the title.. Once we were 7 years old and guess what? Today we've been around for 8 Years. That's right, 8 years. Since then beginning, the team had multiple changes and decisions made and well, all I can do now is thank each person who had the experience of being a member of our family. In other words, the team has gone through many many ups and downs, we in Team [CSR] know about our past and will always remember it, however, we won't look back! We will look forward and look forward only!

To celebrate our 8 Years, we invite all Ex-Members of [CSR] to join our private Team [CSR] server for a night out (Drinks not included). All Ex-Members of our team will be notified regarding the date and time of the meet-up.

Also as result of our 8 Years of existence, we will be organizing events with affiliated teams. Information regarding those events will be revealed in the next couple of months.

Thank you for reading, have a good evening!

Team [CSR] Management!

RE: Once we were 7 Years old... - Angel - 2016-06-18 22:10

It gives me Goldest's profile if i click on Wouter's green name.

Administrator Message by: Spark

Sorted, thanks for pointing it out!

RE: Once we were 7 Years old... - Owl - 2016-06-18 22:15

Hope you enjoy yourselves! Can I make a suggestion? Make the CSR account (http://team-csr.eu/member.php?action=profile&uid=1) of the forums have the DOB of the date of formation for the team like TC does.

Administrator Message by: Spark

Great suggestion, we will certainly look into that!

RE: Once we were 7 Years old... - Some1 - 2016-06-18 22:22

Nice redesign, looking forward to the meet.

RE: Once we were 7 Years old... - Frozen - 2016-06-18 22:53

Nice fresh design well done,

RE: Once we were 7 Years old... - Titan - 2016-06-19 09:56

nice mate ! Smile

RE: Once we were 7 Years old... - Rooztez - 2016-06-19 11:03

Nice refresh and gl in the future!

RE: Once we were 7 Years old... - Monster - 2016-08-06 16:36

Nice website and new logo, it's interesting to see that the team is still alive after the years. Keep the good work guys!! Wink

RE: Once we were 7 Years old... - Dizzle - 2016-08-07 00:53

Momma told me, go get you some friends or youll be lonely.