[TC] Gaming Forums
Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: Street Obsessions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+---- Thread: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! (/showthread.php?tid=22929)

Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - Sebas - 2016-07-02 20:16

Very, Very, Very, Very late announcement. (Typical SO fashion, I know.)

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for the kind words you said about BT, me and Street. With that being said, I am really thrilled to make my first announcement as a newly-acquainted leader of my own team!

As you all know it, when me and Chris(CivExR) created Street Obsessions, it was all about "by a bunch of noobs, for a bunch of noobs." We selected members based on that specific phrase and I think we all did great in that department. This helped us carve a place into affiliation and we filled a hole that other affiliates left empty. It was the golden days of Street Obsessions.

Unfortunately, the team hit a low point recently, even bringing us on the verge of losing our affiliation. This marked the time for Street Obsessions to kick ourselves in the butt and do something. With that being said, I am proud to announce the birth of SO2.0!

Much Noobs.
Such Professionalism.
Very Wow.

That brings us to the first thing I'd like to say for SO2.0! I could go on how much this person will help us in the "noob" department but you already know it. I could also say that it is totally a surprise that this person will join the team but in typical SO fashion, this announcement will be done a week after he is already there. Soooooooo.....

Let's all give a big round of applause to SOJuntu for coming back to Street Obsessions! He was a key member when we created the team and I can't thank him enough for all he's done in the beginning. It's with immense pleasure that we're happy to have him back in the team.

That's all for now but expect great things from SO2.0. Just don't expect us to be any more "on time" than we already are.

RE: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - Ras - 2016-07-02 20:18

Good luck with everything Smile Good to see you back on track.

RE: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - FR4NOx - 2016-07-02 20:31

It's about time we made Street Obsessions great again. Welcome back Juntu! Smile

RE: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - Yukine - 2016-07-02 20:43

Congratulations, to the whole team (and Junni).

RE: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - Rooztez - 2016-07-02 21:31

Good luck and WB!

RE: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - Stunna - 2016-07-02 23:35

(2016-07-02 20:31)Kenwood Wrote:  It's about time we made Street Obsessions great again. Welcome back Juntu! Smile

Lol, shutup Trump Jr. Tongue & Congrats fellas!!!

RE: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - jones - 2016-07-03 00:16

This is very very good news, so happy to have him back in the team! Really missed that guy, he is one of the OG´s Biggrin

RE: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - Titan - 2016-07-03 21:55

good to hear , nice work guys and good luck !

RE: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - Wouter - 2016-07-04 19:33

Good luck!

RE: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - Shino - 2016-07-05 07:04

Congrats, good luck juntu

RE: Can't believe they recruited that guy, again! - Raphi - 2016-07-06 18:01

Congrats Juntu! Smile