[TC] Gaming Forums
Police skin FZ5 (Inactive) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Skin Approvals (/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+----- Forum: Skin Approvals - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+----- Thread: Police skin FZ5 (Inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=23031)

Police skin FZ5 (Inactive) - Tomiy - 2016-07-14 08:27

Black background but Smile maybe to add something more or no?[Image: cmx_00000024.jpg]

[Image: cmx_00000023.jpg]

Police skin FZ5 - Connor - 2016-07-14 10:49

This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!

RE: Police skin FZ5 - Tomiy - 2016-07-14 12:59

Here I will post 1 more skin that I do not spawm again with same theme....

[Image: HSV-GTS-Police-car-4.jpg]

[Image: jM0NHbX.png]

[Image: PmFwB2r.png]

RE: Police skin FZ5 - Tomiy - 2016-07-18 09:22

bump Smile

RE: Police skin FZ5 - Connor - 2016-07-18 10:06

The first one is far too much like a racing skin and wont be allowed to be used as a Police skin. There's not much you can do to make it comply with the regulations.

The second one does not have 'POLICE' clearly written on all sides and you will need to follow the same pattern of the chevrons at the back om the original skin as on your replica. Your skin does not look enough like a COP skin at the back as the original one (tl;dr make the chevrons straight rather than curved).

RE: Police skin FZ5 - Tomiy - 2016-07-18 11:49

[Image: VKuvlam.png]

[Image: mZOMha9.png]

Better?

RE: Police skin FZ5 - Connor - 2016-07-18 13:25

What I meant by the back was that you use the same design as the original skin. It has straight chevrons, you've used a battenburg design which is better left for the sides.

Also, 'POLICE' is still not on all sides and you might need to stretch the text on the side to be a little bigger.

RE: Police skin FZ5 - BP - 2016-07-18 14:55

Just a note Tomiy, in the future (no need to change anything now), only have 1 skin per thread please.

RE: Police skin FZ5 - Tomiy - 2016-07-20 11:55

(2016-07-18 14:55)BP Wrote:  Just a note Tomiy, in the future (no need to change anything now), only have 1 skin per thread please.

Ok...I make this skin little to late and I put him here to avoid double thread Confused

(2016-07-18 13:25)Connor Wrote:  What I meant by the back was that you use the same design as the original skin. It has straight chevrons, you've used a battenburg design which is better left for the sides.

I did not even notice because it has not fully hit the one beneath the other on original skin .

[Image: kGimYJL.png]

[Image: f03QPTG.png]

[Image: CUrM4r1.png]
On front and back I wont put police because there is Highway patrol...the same think Smile

RE: Police skin FZ5 - BP - 2016-07-21 07:34

Tomiy Wrote:Ok...I make this skin little to late and I put him here to avoid double thread Confused

That doesn't really make sense. New skin = new thread.

Skin 1 - We can't approve this, it just doesn't look like a cop skin at all.
Skin 2 - We need "POLICE" on all sides (or a similar variant of):
Quote:The word POLICE (or POLIZEI, POLITIE, POLITIA or similar) must be clearly visible on the front, back and sides of the vehicle in a clear font, in colours contrasting with the background.

RE: Police skin FZ5 - Tomiy - 2016-07-22 19:38

(2016-07-21 07:34)BP Wrote:  
Tomiy Wrote:Ok...I make this skin little to late and I put him here to avoid double thread Confused

That doesn't really make sense. New skin = new thread.

Skin 1 - We can't approve this, it just doesn't look like a cop skin at all.
Skin 2 - We need "POLICE" on all sides (or a similar variant of):
Quote:The word POLICE (or POLIZEI, POLITIE, POLITIA or similar) must be clearly visible on the front, back and sides of the vehicle in a clear font, in colours contrasting with the background.

Ok,I will take time tomorrow and finish skin.

RE: Police skin FZ5 - BP - 2016-07-29 17:01

Any updates? =]

Status: Thread Inactive. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2016-08-03 17:24

This thread will be archived due to inactivity. Please feel free to make a new thread (remember it's one skin per thread) when you are ready for feedback on how to get your skin to the required standards.

http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/copskins.php
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#tow
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#MedRes