[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] [Code 1] Account fraud - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] [Code 1] Account fraud (/showthread.php?tid=23145)

[Code 1] Account fraud - RipstiE - 2016-07-22 08:01

lfs nickname: RipstiE

I just recently moved from Czech Republic to Finland. When i wanted to connect it told me that my account is banned for possible account fraud (Code 1)

[Code 1] Account fraud (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Chuck) - Chuck - 2016-07-22 09:15

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

RE: [Code 1] Account fraud - RipstiE - 2016-12-04 09:25

I'm visiting my parents in Czech for a week and wanted to sign up for the gumball event, but because of your security i got ban for possible account fraud. i'll be on 7th going back to Finland, so will it be possible to allow me those two locations for not future bans for just moving along these two countries?

RE: [Code 1] Account fraud - Ash - 2016-12-04 11:35

Unfortunately you will have to make a request each time you move. It is advisable to post BEFORE you attempt to enter the servers.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

RE: [Code 1] Account fraud - RipstiE - 2016-12-08 08:51

Just moved to Finland again and forgot about this thing. Got banned again...

RE: [Code 1] Account fraud - Ash - 2016-12-08 08:53

Unfortunately I am out now so you will have to wait for another admin to unban you. If you had followed my instructions, I could have easily unlocked you from my phone without having to enter the servers and you could have been playing right now.

RE: [Code 1] Account fraud - RipstiE - 2016-12-08 09:01

Yeah, i know. My bad. I'll just wait then.

[Code 1] Account fraud (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Dracula) - Dracula - 2016-12-08 09:03

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

RE: [Code 1] Account fraud - RipstiE - 2017-07-11 18:22

I just moved from Finland back to Czech. I haven't connected to server yet.

RE: [Code 1] Account fraud - BP - 2017-07-11 18:42

Thanks for remembering, unlocked.