[TC] Gaming Forums
A short timelapse of [TC] CityDriving Sydney map - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: A short timelapse of [TC] CityDriving Sydney map (/showthread.php?tid=23174)

A short timelapse of [TC] CityDriving Sydney map - gigawert - 2016-07-23 15:21

RE: A short timelapse of [TC] CityDriving Sydney map - Carl - 2016-07-23 15:49

I'd personally like to see you do another one of these, but at Westhill gas station/paddock tunnel way just to see the mayhem that occurs on a daily basis. I think WE would make a good time lapse Tongue

RE: A short timelapse of [TC] CityDriving Sydney map - gigawert - 2016-07-23 15:54

(2016-07-23 15:49)Nismo Wrote:  I'd personally like to see you do another one of these, but at Westhill gas station/paddock tunnel way just to see the mayhem that occurs on a daily basis. I think WE would make a good time lapse Tongue
Haha that's a good idea. If I was to do an all night timelapse, I would need 50km trip or more, right?

RE: A short timelapse of [TC] CityDriving Sydney map - Carl - 2016-07-23 16:04

(2016-07-23 15:54)gigawert Wrote:  
(2016-07-23 15:49)Nismo Wrote:  I'd personally like to see you do another one of these, but at Westhill gas station/paddock tunnel way just to see the mayhem that occurs on a daily basis. I think WE would make a good time lapse Tongue
Haha that's a good idea. If I was to do an all night timelapse, I would need 50km trip or more, right?

Well, not really I suppose you could just play as you normally would, then if you wanted to make a time lapse just save the replay and then go from there. Tongue

RE: A short timelapse of [TC] CityDriving Sydney map - Connor - 2016-07-23 16:26

It would be good to have some music in the background too. Perhaps some nostalgic music to look back on? Smile

RE: A short timelapse of [TC] CityDriving Sydney map - Dino - 2016-07-24 07:20

Kinda liked it