[TC] Gaming Forums
[TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Community Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23224)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - Borja - 2016-09-06 19:57

(2016-09-06 19:50)k_badam Wrote:  Who said they were closing the team, Borja?

(2016-09-04 02:05)FakeVettel Wrote:  Just want to make this end.
After 1month's struggling of this team,i have to say this team has being closed
[---]
-Vettel

Vettel. He was no member , but as no body of it have answered , I supossed myselft that its closed.

RE: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - Huski - 2016-09-06 21:23

(2016-09-06 19:57)Borja Wrote:  
(2016-09-06 19:50)k_badam Wrote:  Who said they were closing the team, Borja?

(2016-09-04 02:05)FakeVettel Wrote:  Just want to make this end.
After 1month's struggling of this team,i have to say this team has being closed
[---]
-Vettel

Vettel. He was no member , but as no body of it have answered , I supossed myselft that its closed.

Well yes, most of the team left, the owner was in 4 other teams and ran one more when I was a part of it, that's no way to run a team, and since Vettel, Cyan, Ryu, Devil, Myself we left, 4 in 1 day, that speaks numbers no?

RE: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - CyanKill - 2016-09-07 12:44

The only members are Faithless and Tomiy call that a team :/

RE: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - Epilogue - 2016-09-07 14:02

tbh,i know i was not a leader anymore,but first of all,i've call him on fb about this thing,and also he is not even giving a shit to lfs anymore,he just throw this team away and dont even care about it,so he dont even cares about it,and he agrees with it so...

also skoda,i've connect to him at fb and he just ignore it about this kind of stuff,and i do see about some other team stuff,but imo,if a leader wasn't care about the team anymore and even join other team that breaks rule of their own team,i am just done of the leader who just set the team there and dont even cares to
i've planned on this when the day right before the day when i quit,i just delayed on this team closing stuff,i just want to do last thing for this team as ex-leader.

Just want to leave this to the active zone of Community Teams,because it must be shut down...

RE: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - Owl - 2016-09-07 16:47

FACT: You aren't a leader of the team no more, posting in here unless you have something constructive to say.

RE: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - Adam - 2016-09-07 17:02

Just because you not the leader of the team wants it to be shut down because it isn't active doesn't mean Faithless does. Even if he did contact you on Facebook saying he doesn't care about LFS doesn't mean he does care about his LFS team...

RE: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - Spark - 2016-09-07 17:22

(2016-09-07 17:02)k_badam Wrote:  Just because you not the leader of the team wants it to be shut down because it isn't active doesn't mean Faithless does. Even if he did contact you on Facebook saying he doesn't care about LFS doesn't mean he does care about his LFS team...

Exactly that.

Good luck with whatever happens next.

RE: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - Huski - 2016-12-10 04:55

You guys are running it again?

Jesus, good luck I suppose. I kinda hope your track record clears up with recruitment, but seriously, don't do an N20 of "More people means better team"

Seriously though, Good luck. I hope the same mistakes aren't replicated which caused the team to loose most of the original roster.

-Fluffy
-Ex [TFL]
-Current [965]-[167]

RE: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - thuglife_ - 2016-12-30 17:55

why am i still in this team as a recruit Biggrin

RE: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread - Huski - 2016-12-30 18:25

(2016-12-30 17:55)thuglife_ Wrote:  why am i still in this team as a recruit Biggrin

This page is dead. That's why.