[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - 3Losh (Report Archived by Blacktop) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - 3Losh (Report Archived by Blacktop) (/showthread.php?tid=23304)

+ Report - 3Losh (Report Archived by Blacktop) - Huski - 2016-07-29 17:36

Your LFS username: unisonzero

Their LFS username(s): 3losh

Their in-game nickname(s): 3 L O S H

Main reason(s): Ramming into a NRR train.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/789f2qicce51rqn/3Loshington.mpr

Timestamps: 6:32 onwards

Short description: Me and the rest of NRR were driving in a train, we were at the turn before pits where I moved a tad to the left, next thing I know 3losh had hit me up the back.

I did take the time to review the replay myself and no effort was made to avoid the train at all since he tried to overtake on the inside towards an entry of a turn, the speed as well, he made 0 effort from what I could see to brake before the turn or before the train at all.

Thanks
-Fluffy

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Blacktop. - Blacktop - 2016-07-29 17:53

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - 3Losh - 3 L O S H - 2016-07-30 08:15

hi

i was trying to pass them but i was lagging little bit i didnt see them clearly and i checked my replay after this accident to see what happend exactly i saw in my replay that i didnt touch [NRR]•Fluffy•[63% & [NRR]•Devil•[37%] but they lost contorl because of my lag and i apologized to them twice .

RE: Report - 3Losh - Blacktop - 2016-07-31 03:47

Hi,

3losh will be banned for 7 days for interfering with the cruise due to his reckless driving behavior.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.