[TC] Gaming Forums
Devil's Ban (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Devil's Ban (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop) (/showthread.php?tid=23382)

Devil's Ban (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop) - Devil - 2016-08-05 14:42

Just let me ask this...why was I banned and what can I do to get unbanned? I was really hoping to take place in gumball

RE: Devil's Ban - BP - 2016-08-05 14:43

Quote:seawon Jamaica Banned 90 days 2016-08-05 07:59:33 2016-11-03 07:59:33 89d 17h 16min Insulting / many chat related offences recently

Please use the format and I'll forward this to the admin who asked for the ban.

RE: Devil's Ban - Devil - 2016-08-05 14:46

● Your LFS Username:Seawon

● Time & Date of Incident: Around 07:00-08:00

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Don't have any
● Replay Timestamps: Don't have any

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have no idea why I was banned other then for the possible outbursts over the last few days and if it is that case then I guess I won't take place in gumball..was really hoping to take place in gumball and play with friends over the course of the event..would just like to say sorry blacktop/dizzle for getting rude to them last night and specially blacktop because of the insult I gave to him
Edit: I also should've noted that the admin warning for the fines was a hint to a ban but myself didn't and now I feel incredibly stupid for not doing so..I realize my actions were very childish and unneeded also

Status: Administrator Notified. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2016-08-05 14:52

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.

RE: Devil's Ban - Blacktop - 2016-08-05 17:39

Hi,

You were banned due to a very insulting remark you had passed to another user. Whilst you had explained to me your "reasoning" as to why you had said it, it's no justification on your part at all. I've been seeing you quite a bit on the servers, and it seems you've quite the habit of saying things without thinking about the possible consequences.

Stormer Wrote:I will not act this way ever again, and if I do, then TC may do whatever it pleases of my consequences. (...) But I will cut to the chase and promise all of TC that I will not hound or violate any of the terms or conditions of TCs rules anymore, and that if I do I may be sentenced to a strong vacation.

I took this from here.

Whilst it is unfortunate that you cannot participate in the Gumball due to your ban, let this be a lesson to you that actions have consequences, and that it's ALWAYS best to think before you speak.

Unban Request Denied