[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Train (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Train (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=23445)

+ Report - Train (Report Archived by BP) - Old Engine - 2016-08-11 16:17

Your LFS username: dmcmsn

Their LFS username(s): Robcik
Their in-game nickname(s): Train

Main reason(s): Constant WW. Head on RAM me and said to me 'FK you MF' which is an insult and avoidence of the swear filter.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7e63qwkeimf994/report%20train%20ww%20and%20avoid%20filte.mpr?dl=0

Replay timestamps:
WW starts at 15 mins 5 seconds:
17 mins 55 seconds: 'WTF' avoidence of swear filter again
20 mins 16 seconds: Full speed head on rams me. Followed by a chase where after he avoids swear filter and insults me by saying 'FK you MF'

Also continuously telling admins to kick me even though i've done nothing wrong.
Description of incident (inc date & time): 5pm UK Time

RE: Report - Train - Robcik - 2016-08-11 16:26

I was stopped because I drove out of the tunnel because I had to withdraw because I assisted somebody there later that with the disadvantage of the way I went [because I had to somehow convert] then I went to help with the bridge and the one dispersed in me drove I apologised and he issued the fine for me heights 300 reason that with evil way I went

you were driving and speeding even hit me so I apologized to you, although it's not my fault

I am not doing thing specially I apologised to it forgive but you just not umisz to understand it if somebody bashes you by chance will apologise to you and you odrazu you must give high fines I had a few complications with police or they for me or I hit them I apologised to it and none gave me the fine for thing

RE: Report - Train - Old Engine - 2016-08-11 16:34

No no, lets get our facts straight here.
- You Were speeding and wrong waying full speed. I was on the correct side and within the limits, you full speed hit me. Your fault completely not mine.

RE: Report - Train - Robcik - 2016-08-11 17:34

I'm so sorry for what I said was my fault.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2016-08-13 13:45

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

User will be banned for ramming, excessive use of 'wtf', avoiding the swear filter and insulting.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.