[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Lauge00 - Report (Report Archived by Brad) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Lauge00 - Report (Report Archived by Brad) (/showthread.php?tid=23454)

+ Lauge00 - Report (Report Archived by Brad) - sezski - 2016-08-12 19:07

Your LFS username: DJmad

Their LFS username(s): Lauge00
Their in-game nickname(s): Lauge00[COP]

Main reason(s): Ramming, Fining without reason

Replay and/or screenshot link: here

Replay timestamps: 3:29:20: I pull up to the tunnel, Lauge00 is in front of me (in chase with someone else).
3:29:24: I slam on the brakes (using mouse so I've made them light brakes so they don't lock up) and he reverses into me.
3:29:29: He stops reversing into me and starts going forwards again.
3:30:24: He stops (going forwards) so I stop, he then reverses into me again.
3:30:30: He then stops reversing and at 3:30:34 I tell him "lauge stop ramming me" yet he ignores me.
3:30:44: By then I had started moving forwards and see that he was slowing/stopping so I brake a fair distance away from him (far enough away).
3:30:48: He moves forwards and instantly stops and reverses into me.. again. This time, harder than the others; so hard that I am pushed into the wall, knocked to the other wall and spun around. Any faster and he might as well have flipped me to be honest.
3:30:55: I call out to him in chat with "Lauge00[COP] - STOP RAMMING" yet again, ignored (this is getting really repetitive as you can now see).
3:30:57: I am then his to the other wall from the amount of force he uses.
Around 3:31:00: He calls off the chase with the other guy, Fails to turn off his strobe (flashing lights) and starts coming towards me (behind someone else).
3:31:15: They slow to a stop (because I am stuck in the road), he then spams Horn 4 as I am turning around to move from the incident.
3:31:26: Overtakes the guy in front and starts chasing me.
3:31:30: Turns on sirens and starts spamming different sirens as I go to a safe spot to pull over. (Please note that I am using mouse so it would have been longer and harder for me to get to a spot where it was safe if I were to type about the horn/siren spamming.
3:31:45: I pull over by the electric tower and he starts more sirens (I think here he was trying to turn the siren off but was doing it wrong by accident. Which I can respect).

*Conversation 1*
Lauge00: "###RESPECT SIRENS PLZ= SLOW DOWN, GIVE SPACE###"
Me: "Lauge00[COP] - REALLY"
Lauge00: "do you understand that?"
Me: "I stopped, you reversed into me without warning"
Me: "You then went forwards and done it again"
Lauge00: "you did not give me space to reverse every single time.." (I clearly did by the way)
Lauge00: "you did not reverse to give me space" (I didn't have a chance to because he was going full throttle every time he reversed (I think))
Lauge00: "one way to tell"
Me: "Then you done it again and nearly flipped me" (I thought at the time that he could almost have.. He might have been able to, I don't exactly know anymore)
Me: "I'm gonna report you for this since you rammed me for no reason" (I didn't realise why he was reversing until reviewing the replay)
Me: "You had enough space"
*I get hit but take no notice because of the currant situation*
Lauge00: "then you should wait til the chase not was near you"
Lauge00: "OMFG" (Because I get hit, this is also avoiding swear filter)
Rayne (Who hit me): "My apolgoies, I drove a little too fast Tongue"
*Lauge00 Moves car closer to mine*
Me: "I was far enough away, lets see what the admins say to this"
Me: "Fine me and that will go on the report too"
Lauge00: "so you was causing an accident because you did´nt gave space for at chase"
Lauge00: "but you just tailgated" (I admit that the first time, he reversed into me, I was a tad too close)
Me: "You had enough space"
Me: "Don't lie"
Lauge00: "NO!!!!"
Lauge00: "no to reverse"
Lauge00: "high fine for destryoing my chase sir" (He doesn't have the choice to this since he is not an admin and I did nothing to stop the chase, this was by choice. Also, it wouldn't be a high fine if it was my fault.)
Me: "Just because you are a cop, doesn't mean that you have the right to rammed random people"
Me: "HIGH FINE" (I was surprised and frustrated by his actions.)
Lauge00: "hahahaha Smile i did not"
Me: "You don't need room to reverse in a chase"
Lauge00: "i was reverse with siren and all that shit.. but you was giving any space" (Do you really think that swearing is acceptable? Even if it isn't apart of the swear filter? I don't no matter how much I used to swear. I've grown to be more mature than before (my opinion))
Me: "you should have gone on the other side of the road"
Me: "Now your cursing"
Me: "That wont look good"
Lauge00: "thats why i had to ram/move ? that a reason and i only hit. not random sir"

*Back to the timestamps*
3:36:07: He turns on engine, stops the chase turns around and stops again.
3:36:19: Me: "Oh so your not going to give me that "high fine" that you said you were" (this was a genuine question. I then turn on my engine and start moving.
3:36:28: I brake to check for traffic and Lauge00 states: "next time stay away from chases!".
3:36:34: After checking traffic; I turn right and start moving towards the roundabout.
3:36:37: He turns right and follows. I slow at the roundabout and a drifter follows me, drifting the roundabout (he had been doing this for a while since there were already marks on the road).
3:36:41: I brake on the drifter since he was breaking the rules (I also would have needed to brake to slow for the turning because I was heading for the gas station). Lauge at this time was going at a fairly fast speed around the roundabout following me/us.
3:36:48: Lauge00 pulls out in front of the drifter, up on the side of the roundabout causing the drifter to hit him. Lauge00 then brakes because I had not moved by then.
3:36:50: I start moving and Lauge00 follow and then starts pulling me over.
3:36:52: I quote "wow" since he was pulling me over.
3:36:56: I swerve over to the other side while typing "chase me again?" and then swerve to the left to get back on the correct side of the road. I then go onto the path/grass because there is nowhere close to pull over to.
3:37:03: I stop, Lauge00 stops and the drifter drives off.
3:37:12: Me: "ShadowDrifter - Don't drift roundabouts, it is against the rules"

*Conversation Number 2*
Lauge00: i was letting you go with no fine
Me: "What do you want"
Lauge00: "but you still had the wrong attitude" (What attitude? I never said or done anything to him after the previous chase.. Did I?)
Me: "So what then"
Me: "I'm on my way to gas station to report youy"
Lauge: "so here you go.. for causing an accident i the mittle round a bout"
Me: "Can I go?"
Me: "He was drifting the roundabout which is against the rules"
Lauge00 "yes"
Me: "and I can't type while steering because I'm suing mouse"
Lauge00: "but i choose you"
Me: "usuing*"
Me: "using*"
*Fined 300 €*
Me: "DJmadguy was fined 300€"
Lauge00: "drive safe sir and have a nice day sir"

3:39:35: disconnected (Lauge00)
*End Of Replay*

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Around 15:00 UTC

I was cruising, trying to make money to buy an XFR. So I get to the tunnel, there is a chase in front so I slow down to keep my distance and Lauge, the officer in the chase reversed into me, straight away. I then waited for him to go and then started moving again. after that I stop a fair distance away from him again and he rams me/reverses into me this happens a few times and he then calls off the chase and chases me, states that he will fine me but doesn't. I then stop on a drifter because he is drifting the roundabout and Lauge00 then fines me 300€.

If nothing is enforced on him then I'd at least like my 300€ back since he had no right to fine me that much.

Rules I think Lauge00 broke (as stated in the server rules section)
As stated in the server rules
1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.
4.8. Strobe/Flashing lights must not be used under normal driving conditions.
*Not sure of any other rules that he could have broken in that time

RE: Lauge00 - Report - Brad - 2016-08-12 19:19

Replay link broken

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Lauge00 - Report - sezski - 2016-08-12 19:37

(2016-08-12 19:19)Brad Wrote:  Replay link broken

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Should be fixed

RE: Lauge00 - Report - Brad - 2016-08-12 19:41

Not sure that's the right link, still.

Can you upload to somewhere else, i.e. those suggested in the UR template thread? Hostr is quite good.

RE: Lauge00 - Report - sezski - 2016-08-12 20:00

I'll try that now.

*Edit "File is too big (44.85MiB). Max filesize: 20MiB." I'm gonna try one last time with dropbox since I have used it for replays before.

Can you try this link for me?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nyhhzuf7b4jesjv/Lauge00%5BCOP%5D%20Report.mpr?dl=0

RE: Lauge00 - Report - Brad - 2016-08-12 20:10

Yeah, that works now, ty

RE: Lauge00 - Report - sezski - 2016-08-14 12:15

Just saw the "DJmadguy has been 300€ refunded by bradracer". Thanks for that!

RE: Lauge00 - Report - Brad - 2016-08-14 12:20

Hi,

Thanks for the report. Firstly, I would say that although we usually ask for as much detail as possible, you didn't necessarily need to be so granular. The replay, to a certain extent, speaks for itself.

The main points for me:
  • I agree that Lauge should not have been reversing into you. Yes the suspect was tricking him by going back and forward in the OOB section, but that road isn't big enough for 2 cars. He should have kept driving and done a u-turn at the end of the barriers
  • His fine for "causing an accident" was completely false. HE clearly created the accident by trying to plow through.

On that basis i've refunded your fine. I've given Lauge a final warning for both the misjudged fine and the hits. I was extremely close to revoking cop rights, so i'm quite clear that this is a FINAL warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.