[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - Type R 2 (Archived by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - Type R 2 (Archived by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=23610)

- Report - Type R 2 (Archived by Chuck) - Ryu - 2016-08-24 19:36

Your LFS username: eregonv1

Their LFS username(s): dmcmsn -
Their in-game nickname(s): Type R

Main reason(s): Intentional ram/block causing severe damage

3.10. Force

You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?cjsz2ejaptft4jz

Replay timestamps: 44:27:00 -- start at about 44:15:00

Description of incident : Going to state this right of the bat, I know this is a "Controversial" Maneuver but none the less im still posting it... Subject slowed down and make no attempt to countersteer the hit he recieved ( which was very minor ) and proceeded to turn into me and put me into the barrier, watching the replay you can clearly see i have no traction issues and my speed was well slow enough to pass that opening, and he proceeded to brake, and intentionally block my path , this is breaking the rule of 3.10 as this was clear intent for destruction of my vehicle... he could've easily turnt away from the barrier but he uses the barrier ( in my eyes ) to "make it look like an accident" again, no countersteer was implemented until after contact, aswell as no sorry , but insted a honk....

RE: Report - Type R 2 - Old Engine - 2016-08-24 19:44

I simply give up with these utterly stupid reports about brake checking.
- No comment. I literally have nothing to say.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Chuck. - Chuck - 2016-08-26 10:31

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Type R 2 - Chuck - 2016-08-26 10:35

1. He did don't ram you.
2. Why are you mixing up rules? There was no roadblock, so the roadblock rule does not apply here.
3. Pushing (as in "directing") cars into barriers is legal (although a pretty lame move in my personal opinion). But I wouldn't even blame him of that, cause it wasn't intentional. He clipped the barrier before and slightly lost control and gave you a veeery minor nudge.

So bottom line, no offenses against the rules.

- Report - Type R 2 (Archived by Chuck) - Chuck - 2016-08-26 10:35

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.