[TC] Gaming Forums
GTA UKRPC - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Forum: GTA V (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: GTA UKRPC (/showthread.php?tid=23689)

GTA UKRPC - Spark - 2016-08-31 14:24

[Image: kY2o5tm.png]

Hey guys,

About a month ago I joined GTA UKRPC but had to leave due to computer issues. They are recruiting so if you are up for some realism then look no further.

Here's a recruitment video for GTA UKRPC..

Here's a video of their recent patrol thanks to Max, a member of the GTA UKRPC.

As far as I know, Jack (Renegade) is a part of it as well.

So there you have it, a great realism community that is becoming popular day after day.

http://gtaukrpc.co.uk/

RE: GTA UKRPC - Ras - 2016-08-31 14:42

Do they use that multiplayer service that allows own servers with mods and stuff?

RE: GTA UKRPC - MousemanLV - 2016-08-31 15:01

Looks great. Up to how many people can play on one GTA V server?
On GTA SA there's a RP community called Los Santos Roleplay (LS-RP), known to be the very best RP community that provides by far the best RP experience (been playing there since 2009). They have up to 500 players every day.
Seeing the video you provided and comparing to how police works in LS-RP, this is rather close.

Tried to find info on their web, didn't find much as it seems like this community is only about copping. That's kinda disappointing. I guess GTA V Online doesn't support that much of RP possibilities yet then?

RE: GTA UKRPC - Bez - 2016-08-31 15:43

AFAIK, no one can use an outside Multiplayer service. FiveM got shut down by Rockstar and nearly sued. I'm sure they just use closed session and use a loader to spawn / do everything. Which could, in turn, get you banned for hacking.

RE: GTA UKRPC - Ras - 2016-08-31 15:57

http://multifive.org/

Not sure what that is ^

RE: GTA UKRPC - Renegade - 2016-08-31 16:10

Looks alright, not sure if I want to risk getting banned though.

RE: GTA UKRPC - Kyle - 2016-08-31 17:09

(2016-08-31 16:10)Renegade Wrote:  Looks alright, not sure if I want to risk getting banned though.

They use a client which lets them use mods online, I think it's FiveReborn or something.

Just seen everyone's comments, they use FiveReborn I believe for a multiplayer client but as you said FiveM got shutdown by R*/Take2 so but they don't use GTAOhmy.

RE: GTA UKRPC - Renegade - 2016-08-31 17:19

I think I get the concept of how it works but I'm pretty sure that something similar to this ended up nearly getting sued by R*. It's kinda a single player multiplayer? Not risking it Tongue I heard R* were banning people for the FOV changer when that came out. Not getting banned for this Tongue

RE: GTA UKRPC - Kyle - 2016-08-31 17:31

(2016-08-31 17:19)Renegade Wrote:  I think I get the concept of how it works but I'm pretty sure that something similar to this ended up nearly getting sued by R*. It's kinda a single player multiplayer? Not risking it Tongue I heard R* were banning people for the FOV changer when that came out. Not getting banned for this Tongue

Better to be safe than sorry I suppose Smile

RE: GTA UKRPC - Renegade - 2016-08-31 17:33

(2016-08-31 17:31)Jack Wrote:  
(2016-08-31 17:19)Renegade Wrote:  I think I get the concept of how it works but I'm pretty sure that something similar to this ended up nearly getting sued by R*. It's kinda a single player multiplayer? Not risking it Tongue I heard R* were banning people for the FOV changer when that came out. Not getting banned for this Tongue

Better to be safe than sorry I suppose Smile

Right on. I'd love to do something like this online. I do this kind of thing on ArmA 3. The driving on GTA would be much better. But since R* are trigger happy... Tongue

RE: GTA UKRPC - Ras - 2016-08-31 17:50

Might be more safe in future when GTA Online GTA5 calms down, like near a new GTA release.

RE: GTA UKRPC - MousemanLV - 2016-08-31 18:06

meh, GTA V Online won't be as great as GTA SA:MP. sad