[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - traxxas55 (Archived by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - traxxas55 (Archived by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=24037)

- Report - traxxas55 (Archived by Bez) - Raphi - 2016-10-05 14:27

Hello TC Team,

Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): traxxas55
Their in-game nickname(s): Ricer›herkko

Main reason(s): Rear ending me and generally ramming me and other guys, getting mad at me and saying bad words against me and others.

Replay and/or screenshot link: 1st replay
2nd replay
3rd replay
Replay timestamps:
1st replay: Start at 39.24, everything folloows after, conversation incuded.
2nd replay: Entire replay. (very short one)
3rd replay: 6.59.44

Description of incident (inc date & time): 10/5/2016, around 3:45PM GMT+2
I was driving on the HW1 south heading to the RB, and when I approached RB, the siren message appeared on my screen. According to rule 1.15:
Quote:1.15. Visual sirens:
Visual sirens indicate cops are in pursuit of a suspect. You are expected to reduce your speed and approach with caution.
I must reduce my speed and giving priority to cops, and in this case, to stop at roundabout as I'm not sure where the suspect and the chase will go. I suceed to do that, and while I was restarting, (a bit long I know, I had a problem with pedals), Ricer>Herkko litterally rammed me. I waited for him a sorry, nothing appeared. I asked him "nicely" (a bit harsh but no insulting, understand me, this guy doesn't mind about others) for a sorry, and he instantly get mad about me. Why? I don't know, even now. Here's the discussion, nearly entire discussion.
By the way, I'm sorry for words like "ffs" or if I was a bit hard with him, but he pissed me off, he wasn't even reading my messages, possibly trying to troll me?

To resume this chatlog, we can see that he's having a childish behavior against me and some other people connected.
He insulted me and another of Nazies, which is for me very insulting, and it clearely shows he's childish. Only because he's mad at me, he's mad against others, and ramming another guy which said to me to save replay another time. He was ramming me while he tried to pit, at Gas Station.
Third replay contains the "nazi" things, in case of you want the entire chatlog.
You can notice that Mufflord was in my side, as HE read my messages. I tried to not let people provoking Ricer>Herkko because this is either not nice, even if he's breaking rules we can still have respect for him.

I want to add that normally I don't report for that, but this guy went way to far for a "sorry" history.

RE: Report - traxxas55 - etanasergei - 2016-10-05 14:35

I would give 10/10.
But still u broke so many rules too with your russian friend, but im not going to waste my time to whine about your full time provoking and stuff u did.
cya in 2 weeks Wink

RE: Report - traxxas55 - Raphi - 2016-10-05 15:20

Where did I broke rules? Do you have any evidence of it? By the way, what are you doing now? Isn't that provoking? At your place I consider what I did would be wrong, and I'd really appreciate if you can act in a good way, thanks. And, this isn't my friend, this was only a guy who was annoyed of you, like me.

€: I tried to not let this guy provoke you, but he didn't listened at me, like you. Now you know what's the problem of misunderstanding and misreading, what you did.

Request to admins: lock this until results, please.

RE: Report - traxxas55 - etanasergei - 2016-10-05 15:32

As i said, im not going to waste my time to get evidences just because i dont care about such a little things, like you do. And there was many guys insulting me too and im not going to do anything about it.

RE: Report - traxxas55 - Raphi - 2016-10-05 15:53

But, I care about the lack of respect you had against me, that's all. I have nothign agaisnt you apart of this, no hard feelings. Rules are rules, and saying "server full of nazies" and not respecting one of the basic rules, "apologise when you crash", then I can't do anything for you.

RE: Report - traxxas55 - BP - 2016-10-05 16:21

Locked for now.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Bez. - Bez - 2016-10-10 14:50

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The first replay looks like an accident, he did try and slow down but due to his crappy set he failed to stop in time.

Other two replays I was online and watching the user do to other !reports. The user was banned on the day of this report for 14 days due to provoking accidents. Ban ends: 19-10-2016 (DD-MM-YYYY)

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.