[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - caglayan325 (Report Archived by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - caglayan325 (Report Archived by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=24091)

+ Report - caglayan325 (Report Archived by Bez) - Thomas - 2016-10-09 10:35

Hello,

My username: Thomasdk95

Their username: caglayan325
Their name: Reactors Onur

Reason: Flipping over the Autobahn fence and escaping, even after I tried talking to him.

Replay: https://mega.nz/#!TJBUwAKK!pGAjg67IcGJzL967pT4FEG2nm1L93qJZrnYJTtv2qaw

Timestamp: Look from 57:40 and onwards

Thank you in advance.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Bez. - Bez - 2016-10-10 15:00

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello Thomas,

The rule clearly states that if a user is found to be on the wrong side of the autobahn they must slow down and allow you to catch up. See below:

Rules Wrote:10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden, even during chases.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.

The following rule:

Rules Wrote:Exceptions to rule 10.1.1:
1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.

Allows you to drive Wrongway to catch back up to the suspect, Driving towards Safezone 2 and over the offramp would have been the correct way to deal with this situation.

Nowhere in the rules does it state the suspect must give up the chase or shift+p when found on the wrong side of the autobahn.

I feel you, Thomas dealt with this situation in the wrong manner. You should have told Onur "Please wait next to the offramp for me to catch up. You must not gain an advantage. This is against the server rules."

The user will be given a confirmable warning for gaining an advantage while in a chase.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.