[TC] Gaming Forums
+ 3rd time failing to move for sirens (Report Archived by Ice) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + 3rd time failing to move for sirens (Report Archived by Ice) (/showthread.php?tid=24096)

+ 3rd time failing to move for sirens (Report Archived by Ice) - Quattro10V - 2016-10-09 17:28

Your LFS username: Quattro10V

Their LFS username(s): A z
Their in-game nickname(s):Wa `/L/' eD Rm

Main reason(s): 3rd time consecutively failing to ignore sirens, have spoken to him on plenty of occasions along with others about needing to move, each time with no response. Finally time for a report, we're all sick of it tbh.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX59gr9Si8w&feature=youtu.be
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):

00:00 -Beeping to make player move as I know he is at his PC as he just spoke.
00:05 - Both players start drifting / donutting - I chase person who was parked illegally.
00:18 - User being reported blocks my path. Intentionally??? Sirens already initiated. Audible tones used once he start coming into my path. MOVE command used multiple times. No response.
00:25 - Continues to fail to move - racing me?? - Drifts back into my path.
00:32 - Finishes drifting infront of me and drives off in other direction
END: !lost chase to speak to him. (Not in video, but told him it's the 3rd time now and that I'm reporting.

Please do something about this, it's unbelievably frustrating.

Thanks!

RE: 3rd time failing to move for sirens - Ice - 2016-10-09 17:35

I've already dealt with this on the server, user has received a warning for that. I wanted to talk to you after i was done checking the replay but you were already off the server.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.