[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - Rynno - 1.10 (Archived by Pete) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - Rynno - 1.10 (Archived by Pete) (/showthread.php?tid=24128)

- Report - Rynno - 1.10 (Archived by Pete) - Ryu - 2016-10-13 22:11

Your LFS username:eregonv1

Their LFS username(s):Rynno666
Their in-game nickname(s):Rynno ‚‡¤ª<666>

Main reason(s): 1.10 - Abusing bust insim , moving once insim would hit 1-2 on meter... Not a "Chase"

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YrpA5m3xM3STFXbWUxci1hSVE/view?usp=sharing

Replay timestamps:

Chase " starts somewhat " at 20:25

its consistent from there for a few...

Description of incident (inc date & time):10/13/2016

Does it multiple times with requesting to stop, and with warning about this rule... continues to do so until i stop "chasing" him.

RE: Report - Rynno - 1.10 - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2016-10-13 22:25

First i say hello was not here long long time.
Today i get report for abusing insim. Like i am bad guy who abuse insim to crash it or smthing. I was not even know that even if its really true that i cant play a "game" when cop chase me. I was not do somthing bad prupose to insim or server damn thats ridicolous i love that server i drive here every time 200-400km on oval and enjoy people and track why the hell i should to something bad to server??? If its true that its not allowed to brake and drive when gtr cop chase me then SORRY REALLY was not mean do something bad on server or insim . Just brake and drive forvard and reverse because we all know how easy XFR and UFR clutch is gone when u stop and drive stop and drive stop and drive. I was want destroy hes clutch thats the reason i act like that. I dont know why he dont call backup because when i do that he realise i ruined hes clutch and then he understand he dont last longer then 3-4- minuts and i get away then he start telling abuse insim. Some times coming this 4 seconds letter but many times not coming i was move before that. I was just waiting when he was 100% stop and then i move my car that he need move again and ruined every time GTR clutch. Cammon guys i hope you belive me for not abuse or want bad insim or server. TC is only server where i drive i love this server i never do something bad this server. If its illegal move then i apologise because i really dont know that rules i am old player and first time hear that its abuse when i stop and want ruined hes clutch. I talk true right now.
I never do something to get banned i have banned here in past why i should abuse insim for bad reason. I was thinking in chase ALL IS Good anything what i do when i dont drive wrong way autobahn or ram. Just try to get away that gtr cop to destroy hes clutch. You can watch my hole replay admins i am not here to do something bad u see how i drive and me and all guys enjoy this very very fast and nice clean drive.
And every time when cop chase me 1 or 4 cops and i do ALL to get away them when they block and pit me and comes letter 4-3-2-1 and when i escape when insim is 2 then its abuse? i dont get it. Only and main reason was destroy that XFR clutch what goes fast to hot when do that. I was even say in chase to you i want destroy you clutch many times i say it u know u clutch ruined so much man when stop and drive gtr.

Dont be mad because you understand you little XFR was not catch my 100% fuel tank FZ5 and you clutch was ruined every time when u stop and move. You should block me then not tell dont do that. Block me then then i cant do that. U know that. IRL cops dont tell bad guys dont start running when i catch you . Damn every person do all what he want to get away from cop . i was not ram you just want destroy you clutch we bouth know that you are just angry that i use that tactiks.

Anyway good night

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Pete. - Pete - 2016-10-13 22:37

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I'm going to need a replay of this before I do anything.

RE: Report - Rynno - 1.10 - Ryu - 2016-10-13 23:03

(2016-10-13 22:37)Pete Wrote:  
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I'm going to need a replay of this before I do anything.

My bad, accidently deleted it, its in there now @Pete

(2016-10-13 22:25)ProDriver Wrote:  First i say hello was not here long long time.
Today i get report for abusing insim. Like i am bad guy who abuse insim to crash it or smthing. I was not even know that even if its really true that i cant play a "game" when cop chase me. I was not do somthing bad prupose to insim or server damn thats ridicolous i love that server i drive here every time 200-400km on oval and enjoy people and track why the hell i should to something bad to server??? If its true that its not allowed to brake and drive when gtr cop chase me then SORRY REALLY was not mean do something bad on server or insim . Just brake and drive forvard and reverse because we all know how easy XFR and UFR clutch is gone when u stop and drive stop and drive stop and drive. I was want destroy hes clutch thats the reason i act like that. I dont know why he dont call backup because when i do that he realise i ruined hes clutch and then he understand he dont last longer then 3-4- minuts and i get away then he start telling abuse insim. Some times coming this 4 seconds letter but many times not coming i was move before that. I was just waiting when he was 100% stop and then i move my car that he need move again and ruined every time GTR clutch. Cammon guys i hope you belive me for not abuse or want bad insim or server. TC is only server where i drive i love this server i never do something bad this server. If its illegal move then i apologise because i really dont know that rules i am old player and first time hear that its abuse when i stop and want ruined hes clutch. I talk true right now.
I never do something to get banned i have banned here in past why i should abuse insim for bad reason. I was thinking in chase ALL IS Good anything what i do when i dont drive wrong way autobahn or ram. Just try to get away that gtr cop to destroy hes clutch. You can watch my hole replay admins i am not here to do something bad u see how i drive and me and all guys enjoy this very very fast and nice clean drive.
And every time when cop chase me 1 or 4 cops and i do ALL to get away them when they block and pit me and comes letter 4-3-2-1 and when i escape when insim is 2 then its abuse? i dont get it. Only and main reason was destroy that XFR clutch what goes fast to hot when do that. I was even say in chase to you i want destroy you clutch many times i say it u know u clutch ruined so much man when stop and drive gtr.

Dont be mad because you understand you little XFR was not catch my 100% fuel tank FZ5 and you clutch was ruined every time when u stop and move. You should block me then not tell dont do that. Block me then then i cant do that. U know that. IRL cops dont tell bad guys dont start running when i catch you . Damn every person do all what he want to get away from cop . i was not ram you just want destroy you clutch we bouth know that you are just angry that i use that tactiks.

Anyway good night

If gearing is proper, a clutch burn can be avoided with accompanied with proper throttle, via LFSLazy i never went about the red threshhold with your "chase"

RE: Report - Rynno - 1.10 - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2016-10-13 23:15

I dont know what you did or not did with you clutch but my strategi was destroy you clutch not abuse insim. Why you dont block me then to avoid to brake and accelerating? you was chase me alone and just like waiting i just surrender and you win. Cammon man whats you problem dont chase with that car Fz5 when u stop chasing and start talking nonsense. I dont get it man

RE: Report - Rynno - 1.10 - Ryu - 2016-10-13 23:21

(2016-10-13 23:15)ProDriver Wrote:  I dont know what you did or not did with you clutch but my strategi was destroy you clutch not abuse insim. Why you dont block me then to avoid to brake and accelerating? you was chase me alone and just like waiting i just surrender and you win. Cammon man whats you problem dont chase with that car Fz5 when u stop chasing and start talking nonsense. I dont get it man

I was solo in chase... last time i checked a car and go forwards AND BACKWARDS....

-- Lock this please --

RE: Report - Rynno - 1.10 - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2016-10-13 23:28

yes i do it pruopse to ruin you clutch. I drive myself g27 and know when i do that driving style xfr or urf then i ruined my clutch very soon

RE: Report - Rynno - 1.10 - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2016-10-14 06:33

And if its really rules i cant do that then big sry was never mean abuse insim or server or make some bad insim or server. Big sry for that when my action was so so false and illegal but i think its not so big and bad crime. I was not mean to abuse insim i even dont know its insim abuse when cop stop me and 4-3-2-1 and i move. I was think i can do it forever when i want when 4 sec is over cop catch me but when i can move about this 4 sec then cop dont catch me. I tell truth if it was illegal action then sorry but if i really thinking about that then i dont feel like i have commited so so big crime. Just want ruined this gtr clutch not abuse insim or server. Its all on replay i am not some hacker who knows things how abuse insim or server . What i get for that ? what prupose i shold abuse insim prupose? Just want ruined hes clutch to getaway . Its truth

RE: Report - Rynno - 1.10 - Pete - 2016-10-14 17:24

I really see no issue here. You want to bust a suspect? Call backup.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.