[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report-Ad (Archived by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report-Ad (Archived by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=24228)

- Report-Ad (Archived by Dizzle) - Tris - 2016-10-21 21:28

Your LFS username:tristatron

Their LFS username(s):RaceRss -
Their in-game nickname(s):[GC] AD [COP] -

Main reason(s):Using, what I feel was excessive force

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8bJ_iJJp8t_blY4S3VEUXlCUHc
[Image: vzx7w4.jpg]

Replay timestamps: 30:19

Description of incident (inc date & time):21/10/16
At 30:19 he went for what I assume was meant to be a P.I.T but instead of hitting my rear wheel arch "To perform a PIT maneuver, line up with the rear tire arch of your suspect's car, and swipe into it, causing the suspect to spin" he clearly made contact with my door, which threw me into the wall. Which imo was excessive. I would have been happy to let that incident slide since I was assumed it was a mistake and also minor imo even though it leaded to me being busted. After I was busted I tried to talk to him about it since there was nothing said about it at the time. But as you can see from the replay he seems to completely stand by it "calculated", "PIT", after trying to talk more (get him to review the replay etc) I was just ignored.
Would really like to have someone review this since even I am not 100% on it, which is why I made this report.

RE: Report-Ad - Adorable - 2016-10-21 22:53

Quote:which threw me into the wall.

Not sure if you have eyes or not, but clearly the lag is what sent you on walls.

https://sendvid.com/xyvb9oxg

Quote:after trying to talk more (get him to review the replay etc) I was just ignored.

You wasn't ignored, I went and checked the replay myself and it was clearly nothing to do with me. either you, or I lagged.

Here's the point of contact:

[Image: lfs_00000050.jpg]

Not sure if serious, or... Smile

I want to ask you, what were you expecting from this thread to give u? Smile

RE: Report-Ad - Tris - 2016-10-22 00:06

(2016-10-21 22:53)Adorable Wrote:  
Quote:which threw me into the wall.

Not sure if you have eyes or not, but clearly the lag is what sent you on walls.
-Yes there was some lag involved in me going into the wall but I was more questioning the actual maneuver you made, if you had actually done it properly (not hitting my door, which I'll go more into later) it would not of thrown me at that angle.

Quote:You wasn't ignored, I went and checked the replay myself and it was clearly nothing to do with me. either you, or I lagged.
-I tried to talk to you multiple times when you where clearly tabbed into LFS but I go a reply from non of those, so I don't think it was unreasonable to assume at the time i was being ignored.

Quote:Here's the point of contact:

[Image: lfs_00000050.jpg]

Not sure if serious, or... Smile
-For the record, actual point of contact.

[Image: 30iaj37.jpg]
[Image: et8jdz.jpg]
Now using that mode (which i didn't do at the start) it is a bit further back, yes, but still questionable in my view. Still seems a bit too high but I'll leave that down to whoever reviews this.
Quote:I want to ask you, what were you expecting from this thread to give u? Smile
-Me personally, confirmation. I was not sure if this was actually allowed (not talking about a PIT I'm talking about how this one in particular was done) and if it was not at most a warning.

EDIT:To go a bit more into why I assumed I was being ignored, I was spectating you while I was talking to you and you kept from time to time driving, which would indicate you where actually in the game, (also talking in chat after i re-connected and tried to talk again) also because you only said 2 words to me in total during that incident. Which I have already pointed out.

RE: Report-Ad - Adorable - 2016-10-22 02:39

Quote:(also talking in chat after i re-connected and tried to talk again)

I didn't see that, If I was there driving I'd respond 100%.

Quote:I was not sure if this was actually allowed

You could ask in the general discussions area instead of reporting.

If you also believe that tapping the door isn't allowed, why, you sir, executed the same move that you reported me for?!

You swerved into my door, however luckily neither of us were lagging.

RE: Report-Ad - Tris - 2016-10-22 03:38

Just to echo (for whoever reviews this) what I already said in game. (finally talked) I think that amount of force in that situation was reasonable since I was about to be lead into that pit and most likely boxed in. Also to be clear, in the beginning I was simply trying to push myself back onto the road, and near the end, yes, I did try to spin you since I was already slowed down that much.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dizzle. - Dizzle - 2016-10-22 23:27

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2016-10-21 21:28)Tristatron Wrote:  ...I would have been happy to let that incident slide since I was assumed it was a mistake and also minor imo even though it leaded to me being busted. After I was busted I tried to talk to him about it since there was nothing said about it at the time...

Hi,

There was clearly lag with one of you (im not sure who) which resulted in you getting shot into the wall. This leads me to believe the point of contact for the attempted P.I.T. could have been affected.

The P.I.T. was miscalculated, given the circumstances.

I do not feel this incident calls for any punishment. Please, both of you try to communicate a bit more humane in the future if you do get involved with each other again.

-Dizzle

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.